Join our server on Discord

Hey Princess Jeannette...check this out.
I know how much you like Lillymon, so here's a pic of here with her partner Mimi.

*bangs gong*

http://www.geocities.com/angeteen/mimi_lillymon.jpg
wow... old pic... STILL GOOD! ^^
holey shit is that a manga cover that pic is SWEEEET!!! I so wanna get lillymon rihgt there and then now :P
Kodachilina: That's a (pant pant) hot pic! It reminds me of my first night of sex with Jeannette. We were holding hands like Mimi and Lilly....
Me: And our breasts and cunts were exposed. I was looking into her pretty eyes, and we kissed and rubbed bosoms together.

Kodachilina: Hey, why don't we relive that day again? (whispers) You, me, couch, now. (begins to strip but leaves pink stockings on)
Me: Oh 'Lina! You're a romantic Lillymon/Rosemon and you are great when you do me, okay?

(Kodachilina and I make hot sweet love on the couch)
good pic
*grabs popcorn to watch princess and here lillymon*
Me: Oh 'Lina! (kisses hot) I love you darling! (pant pant)
Kodachilina: I fucking love you too, Jeannette....now...aaaaah, aaaaah, wrap your hot legs around my fairy tushy, let's fuck all night!

(We fuck all night and have lots of orgasms. Later, Kodachilina and I are naked in bed. Kodachilina smokes some fairy marijuana (legit).)

Me: I'm good, aren't I?
Kodachilina: Nothing but good hot sex and a ciggy at the end to make us feel nice. (takes a puff from her ciggy) Wanna smoke?
Me: Mmmmmm, maybe just one. (takes out a marijuana ciggy and lights it up and has a puff) Mmmmm, nice night, eh Kodachilina my love?
jeannete scares me >_<
Those claws look a little too uncomfortable for my tastes...
Me: Don't you like a lovely lady like moi...

Kodachilina: And a cute 'lil flower fairy Digimon having the most fun exploring our lesbianism? BTW, if you still don't like it, that's okay. Me and Jeannette are turning in. I need my beauty sleep.

Me: *yawwwn* Goddess! So tired. (heads off to the bathroom to brush my teeth and gargle, then do my hair and wash the geisha makeup off, to let my natural beauty shine)

PS. Kodachilina will be reading a non sexual book in bed. It's about flowers. Plus, she might wanna get a vegetable garden started.