Join our server on Discord

Hello everyone! (New to DaD)
Hello and Welcome to this communal forum where people are surprisingly very real and do really care about your existence. The name is Lonely Gabu and here I always enjoy people when they reveal there muses, and display the talent that you may have. I see that you want to write a lemon, splendid! That you might have artwork following? Awesome! you might contribute to this website? Thoughtful! I'm beginning to adore your presence here lol lol .

As for your help, you can search on wikipedia practically all the information about Digimon to your hearts content. Also, you may look through the forum, one of the threads in this section, with a sticky or an announcement contains the information on where to view episodes from. If you need any help, do not be hesitant to ask.

Good luck with your muse, and enjoy your new oasis filled with possibility....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Hey, welcome to the DaD. There's no pain here.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Angewomon's_Lover Wrote:Hi! and welcome to the best forum on the interwebs! i look forward to reading your lemons, as i too am an ameture writer. :D

Thanks for the response, hope to be writing soon!
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Shindou Kurtz Wrote:Greetings, Kalyx! I am Kurtz, the nineth member of the SDP! It's great to hear you're writing a lemon, and also possibly becoming a donator! Hope to see you around the forum and such, and hope you enoy your time here. And, if you need any help... well, there's always me xP

Hi Kurtz,

Thanks for your offer! I've just watched the first 3 episodes of Digimon Tamers on YouTube, today. And will watch many more when time allows. Hope to keep in touch and I will post that lemon by month's end. See ya later.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Well welcome aboard Kalyx! Welcome to the DaD- I'm Gunter, the forum weirdo (or so I've been told via PMs) and friend of nature! Oh- and I like bacon!
Matt Ishida Wrote:Hello kalyx, welcome to the DaD. enjoy your stay here and have loads of fun. Wink

Thanks, Matt.

Thanks for the response! I hope have fun as I learn more and more about the world of Digimon. Hope to hear from you, again.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Disturbed Wrote:Welcome to the DaD where Lamb of God is playing 24 hours a day as loud as it can despite the neighboors \m/ > . < \m/ Hope to see you on the boards or even in the RPG section. Rock on!! *ten thousand fist salute*

Thanks for the almighty rock greeting & salute! I'll definetly contribute to the boards, but I think I'm having trouble trying to get on the forum. I get on, one way or another. Rock steady! - see ya soon!
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
DragonMasterX Wrote:Hey, welcome! Feel like at home, hope you don't faint from the sleeping gas that's leaking from Crimson's lab, Dot was experimenting with sheeps and- well, it's a long story.

Thanks for the welcome! Hope to visit, when time permits. (Hope to find out about leaking gas & lab sheep - what a combo!) See & hear ya soon!
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
senjuro Wrote:Heya! Welcome to the board! Hope you like it here. ^_^

Thanks for the welcome! I know I'll like it here, especially as I learn more & more about the Digimon World. I'm a novice here, but hope to watch & read as much Digimon as possible, to catch up. See ya soon!
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Gabumonfurry Wrote:Howdy@! Welcome to the board :D hope yah have fun 'ere

Howdy, yourself!

I'm having a great time here as I learn more about the Digimon World.
Any info & help will be appreciated. Hope to hear from you again!
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz