Join our server on Discord

I Apolagize
Sorry for the late intro, I've been using my PSP lately and typing gets annoying.
So anyway, my name is John.
As for my interests: gaming, snowboarding, complaining, criticizing, reading, sleeping, football, violence, eating, more sleeping, arguing, and very few other things.
Oh, and another thing, many acuse me of being pessimistic, I don't believe so. I'm merely realistic. Twisted
Welcome to the board! Hope you love it here! ^_^
Thanks, I'm sure I will! :D
Greetings, Rugged! I am Kurtz, tenth member of the SDP.... I hope you enjoy your time here and I hope to see you around! *takes hat off and bows most graciously*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Good, the world needs more pessimists.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
heya John. welcome to the forum, enjoy your stay here and have fun
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
As for my interests: gaming, snowboarding, complaining, criticizing, reading, sleeping, football, violence, eating, more sleeping, arguing, and very few other things

We'll get along just fine :) Welcome to the DaD happy posting *ten thousand fists rise in salute*
The OCA
Thank you all :)
A PSP? Sheesh that must've taken awhile :P Howdy and welcome to the board thing
Welcome to DaD, John. I'm Crimson, 9th member of the SDP, and I hope you have fun on our forum!

Crimson: A PSP, hmmm my brother has one of those but I didn't really care for the games, a lot of them were just bloody remakes but it had some cool features nonetheless.

As for football... *puts on Brian Urlacher jersey and shouts "DA BEARS" like a crazed Chicago sports fan*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions