Join our server on Discord

theDigimonHentaiZone
yup, and had such a good collection of comics
there are more at [/url]dojinshi.biz
Ok people. The domain name expired so any jerk-off could buy it. A lot of times it's called domain squating.
I know a site in Spanish that snatched most of DHZ's artwork, including mine:http://forosdz.comCheck the hentai forums.
True. Because all digimon stuff came from three places. japanese sites, us and the DHZ.
It will be missed. The heart of the Digimon hentai world. Or at least it was outside of Japan. Unfortunately, few of us ever got a good look at the true depths of fandom and depravity found there. Aside from a few doujinshis, I mean.
*sniff* There goes my Origins!! WAAAHHH!! I used to have good times there- lemons and stuff- directing me to the DaD- I'll miss that site.
never been there. I have been dedicated DaD since 1999(so what I am not at 1000 yet. I am not a chatter lol).
DarkChaos Renamon Wrote:well if you go to aerisdies.com they have tons of art+manga the dhz didn't.

Yeah... that's a total lie!

Oh.. you mean tons of artwork that ISN'T Digimon, ok yeah, that's true... but what about the other Digi doujins that STILL haven't come across the ocean (mostly Studio Tar's work)... mind you, doujins that AREN'T Frontier Sausage-fests? You'd think by now some of the other stuff would've come over by now, but NO! They didn't!
Yeah. And my comment about there being a sever lack of savers pics besides what Godofchaos or my fapomatic account has.
Maybe we should get all the digimon pics and mangas we can and put them somewhere.