Join our server on Discord

Hey there!
Hello everyone. Ah, I'm new here, I guess you could say. Long time appreciater of all the ahrd work that gets put up on the website, and I've decided to join the forums now. Hoping for some good times here! ^^

-Milo
Hello.You better have a good time,or I'll gut you.
Heya. Welcome to the DaD! ^_^ Hope you like it here!
Welcome to the place that has a big heart and a bigger wang :P. Well here at the DaD we believe that we are one in the same. This family is uniquely made with the character of this site and I hope that you would be one to stay for a long time. The name is Lonely Gabu and I wish you the best in life and may you shine ever so brightly.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Hey there! Welcome to the forums!

Quote:Hello.You better have a good time,or I'll gut you.

DMX: You are gonna scare him/her/it out of here *Smiles innocently with a spiked mace behind his back*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadow: Welcome to the Dad, ignore DMX we're a happy friendly place. Now have a seat at the chair of honor, *Points to a chair with a large piano hanging over it.* It's the one with the pie on it... PIE!! *Jumps on the chair and the piano falls on him*

Slashmon: Haha, that never gets old.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dot: Oh god! He's gonna get suffocated under all of that!

DMX: It's okay! I'm here! *Runs to the crumbles, then grabs the Pie that's miraclously safe and sound* I gotta revive 'im! Stand back! *Starts eating the Pie after nearing his muzzle to it*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Howdy~! Welcome to the board have fun and stuff :3
Hey congrats on joining and I hope you have a great time here. There is usually always someone on the board so hopefully you won't get too lonely.
Hiya and welcome to the DaD, hope you have good time here!

Crimson: And remember to look both ways before posting. *is run down by a pie tank*

Zorromon: *speeds away on pie tank, chuckling whilst causing chaos*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions