Join our server on Discord

Bad attitudes
Man, what is it with people lately?

There's an unhealthy amount of self-righteous bad attitude around everywhere lately, and it's starting to grate on my already somewhat frayed nerves. I mean, seriously, is there a need for everyone to be throwing it around and at me?

People saying they can do things better than me, people talking behind my back, people giving me attitude up close and personal...what the fuck? Did an edict suddenly get passed where everyone gets a free license to gangbang on me with no backlash from anyone? Much like anything else, ignoring it will make it go away, but it's getting hard to not rip into people that I see on a daily basis.

Why is everyone so cowardly and dishonest? Why is it that everyone gets their jollies from backstabbing and throwing people under the bus? Why can people never just come right out and say what they really mean instead of spouting empty platitudes and giving venemous smiles full of nasty intentions? Why must their eyes bore holes into me when I walk past them? Why must I hear their whispers? Why must I play all these childish games of pretending to like people when I know they talk shit about me? Why me? Have I commited some sin against the universe where now I'm karmically owed a tidal wave of this shit? At least if that was the case, there'd be some reason to it.

But there's not. People to whom I've done nothing wrong are being sneaky, conniving, cowardly creatures who have nothing better to do than to try and make my life as pathetic as theirs are.

I don't talk badly about anyone, and all I keep hearing is about people talking behind my back. What the fuck!

If any of you people here have a problem with me, get it off your chest and have at me, because I can't fucking handle this ridiculous circumstance for too much longer. If you don't but you know someone does, then tell them to stop being such a pussy and bring it to my attention, because I don't want to outlive this dip in fortune only to find out that some douchebag's been holding back all this time.

There. My rant is done.
Welcome to real life, buddy.
A. Cboy do you think you could phrase that a bit more nicely.

B. Cboy is pretty much right about that. That is real life, at least the life I know.

Would you mind giving an example though, on how a person who talked shit about you. Did you know the person who was mean to you? Do you have any idea why they might say those things. I agree though that the best way to solve it would be to talk with the people and perhaps gain an understanding with why they dislike you.
Quote:A. Cboy do you think you could phrase that a bit more nicely.

Sometimes you can't sugar-coat the truth.
cboy Wrote:Sometimes you can't sugar-coat the truth.

Eat a dick, douchebag. If nothing of any worth is ever going to come out of your mouth, then shut the fuck up. I'm aware it's real life. I'm older than you. I have at least three years more of real life experience than you. Even for someone from the south, you are fucking ignorant.

I operate in an extremely critical and socially difficult profession. I know all about real life. I live in the harsh light of person, technical, and professional criticism on a daily basis. I'm continually judged on how I act, how I look, and how I sound and I'm continually told on equally as frequent a basis that I fucked up, don't look good enough, and sound like crap. Don't even pretend to know what it's like to live under that kind of continuous and stressful scrutiny. If I make evenone serious mistake here, my career is over before it's even begun. Every action I take here is extremely high stakes. Everyone has meltdowns like this. How did you say it? Oh right: "Welcome to real life, buddy." Thanks, you insensitive asshole.

Funny how some people bitch and whine about extremely trivial things and everyone gets all sympathetic even though their problems are generally from their own lack of will to change themselves, and when complain about something equally as trivial but demonstrate a willingness to overcome it, people just spit at me as they stroll past. Thanks for that.
Alrighty before this rises into another brawl of words. Its no secret that critism is part of everyday life and sometimes you need to coupe with it. I've had a healthy dose of it myself trying to survive through grade school. Yes people called me names, yes people called me fat. Though I never let it ruin my day, I just give them a big smile as I walk myself to class. As long as you know of what you're abilities consist of and know that they are good then it shouldnt matter what people think of your abilities.

And Cboy if you cant say anything nice dont say anything at all..
The OCA
Disturbed Wrote:I've had a healthy dose of it myself trying to survive through grade school.

Ideally, those people would have grown up somewhat instead of being the children trapped in adult bodies they are today. I mean really, by the time we reach our twenties, isn't it time to grow up and act maturely? Apparently not.
My thoughts exactly, when I entered High School I thought everything was going to be different. I'd think those people would grow up a little bit but I was wrong.
The OCA
Umm Senjuro what profession are you in. I know that when you first join a business the boss is going to be tuff on you, but that sounds a bit excessive.
Do you have any idea why the people may treat you like this. Is it because you are outspoken with your opinions or do they not like your attitude.

Suprisingly I haven't really had that any trouble with name-calling. My school tends to be a bit nicer to others, with a few exceptions. Sorry Disturbed about your problems, I quess not all schools are as nice.
aguy Wrote:Suprisingly I haven't really had that any trouble with name-calling. My school tends to be a bit nicer to others, with a few exceptions. Sorry Disturbed about your problems, I quess not all schools are as nice.

Oh thats okay by the time I reached high school I figured out it was okay to express your feelings upon those who have put you down. So I expressed myself a few times by slamming a fist in their face ^.^ they never called me fat again.
The OCA