Join our server on Discord

I finally joined
Been looking at the site for some time and decided I finally wanted in so hello to everyone.
Hello Menacingfox welcome to the DaD!! Where Pies, furries, and booze are always plentiful. Happy posting!! *ten thousand fist salute for Menacingfox*
The OCA
Yes, Pies! thrown at Gol!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Heya! Welcome to the DaD! Hope you like your time here. ^_^
Well glad to see a new member. Hope to see you post alot. Have fun.
*Loud popping sound* HELLO THAAAARRR!! I'm Gunter! Welcome to the magical fantasy called the DaD! If you ever need a good licking- I'll be hiding in your underwear!! buh-bye!! *Loud squelching sound*
Crimson: *glares* There's room for only one fox around here!

Zorromon: *kicks Crimson off a cliff* Don't mind him, welcome to the DaD! Hope you enjoy yourself and watch out for all the insanity. If you need me, I'll be over there. *goes over to the bar and starts chugging a keg down*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
welcome to the DaD, enjoy your stay. Fred_18 at your service, if you need anything i'll be in the monitor building.*walks back into the building before it fades back to the middle of a war zone*
Welcome to the DaD, and make yourself at home. Shindou Kyosan here, and if you have problems, I'm open to listen. Hope to see you around the forum, and hope to see you posting! ^^
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Hello menacingfox, welcome to DaD. Have fun and enjoy your stay here
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA