Join our server on Discord

How to get girls. (Guide, for lonely guys)
yes.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Yes this should be locked
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Verifications before this can be left out to depths, because I refuse to let my good intentions to be passed out as slander;

1) What does that have anything to do with anything? I have been asked on many hentai forums how to get women and DAD's not expection. This is a guide for people who had not had sex and want to. If you don't, why did you come to this topic in the first place? :roll:

2) It was mostly a joke but it actually does work for me and I have my friends who can testify it happening and they weren't even all that drunk.

3) Then you predict wrong I'm affraid. If someone actually follows these steps I can almost guarantee that they'll "get some." It's a proof tested formula that works for anyone no matter how they look. (And let's face it. When you meet a person, the first thing you see is their looks. Yeah, inside beauty is more important but it won't show before the outerior.)

4) I never called any of you social rejects. That'd make me the biggest social reject when I'd be the updater wouldn't it? Why would I want to insult a forum where I'm probably the oldest member to still post?

5) There are ocassional jokes here and there, so that the guide would be entertaining to both read and learn from. Learn to take things with grain of salt. :roll:

6) This shouldn't be locked because the only reason "plates would beging to fly" is if people would insist on fighting. However as I did not lock this I shall not re-open it.

7) If you think I was a bit harsh or something whatever the reasoning you had when you began to tear my guide apart, never ever read the "SEXY MAKER LADY MAGNET TIPS FOR MAKING LADY MAKE SEX ON YOU!!!" :D
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you