Join our server on Discord

Problems on the board?
Has anyone been having connectivity issues with the board lately? I find there will be some times when it'll take up to 20 minutes to send a post in a topic or even vote in a poll. Others, the page won't load at all. Most times, there's no problem, but I find these connection hiccups are becoming more frequent, at least on my end.

Anyone else experiencing this?
It's happening with me too.
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
The board may be a little slow sometimes but my posts seem to get through.
Sometimes it will go goofy when I try and post something but the post gets through anyway.

It doesn't happen a lot though.
Veemon's Followers
All is well over here.
It happens to me as well but here is a hint

if your post does not seem to send on your end for about a minute that means it has sent ....Just in case copy and paste your info you placed in the topic and then press the the general chat bar on top. I do this and see my own topic and view it as new...Its kind of weird but if works for me, and if it doesn't, I have my work copied and pasted.....

It's a simple way to fix it and I have been doing this for months ....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Yeah, I tried that, and when I checked, the topic I was posting in (the one about pharmaceutical companies) had disappeared.
Lol, yesterday I saw something funny! A pity I didn't save the image- the General Chat, were Wisemon was supposed to be the last to have posted there, had been replaced by an invisible space, not only that, the hour and date were 1:30AM and 30 December 1969 respectively! XD

And yes, the same is happening here, it's sometimes quite annoying. Maybe the site is over-filled with many posts, and this is causing the server to be flooded.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
It could be that all those extra pointless members are clogging up the database.
Well we really don't know what the cause of it would be besides traffic issues, usually the amount of posts increase traffic on the site, but it clogs up the server. Maybe the server can't handle the traffic anymore? o.o; um if this should persist, something should be done...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds