Join our server on Discord

I'm New
Hey y'all, and hello to all the Digimon fans! Yeah, i'm the new guy here at the DaD, and been actively seeking some anthro female exveemon and yuri stuff, i kinda like this place. I looove scalie creatures! Any welcomes for metalheads like me?
Welcome to the DaD, Diamond! I am Shindou, the 10th member of the elusive SDP. It's good to see more metalheads and scalie lovers, to be honest; since I'm one myself :P

Enjoy your time here, and hope to see you around the forums!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yes,welcome.Kyo,since when were we elusive?I thought we were just maniacs.
Welcome to the board. I'm sure you'll find something to your liking here. ^_^
Welcome to the DaD, hope you have fun around here, glad to have another yuri/scaley fan/metalhead aboard!
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
King Diamond Wrote:Hey y'all, and hello to all the Digimon fans! Yeah, i'm the new guy here at the DaD, and been actively seeking some anthro female exveemon and yuri stuff, i kinda like this place. I looove scalie creatures! Any welcomes for metalheads like me?

O.O Dude!! Thats me but with a scalie fetish!!! I love hard rock and yuri!!! *Ten thousand fists raise in the air saluting King Diamon* \m/ > . < \m/ Fuck yeah!!!
The OCA
Welcome Welcome! I really hope you find this home accommodating to your liking. May you enjoy your stay here amongst the clouds and wires and data. Something here that is unique is the friendship family tie that is strong within all of our hearts. The name is LonelyGabu and if you need any help just ask, the answers will be there for you in a matter of moments....

Do well in all you do, may you have fun and stay awhile....Too many happy posts and many wishes of luck for your future.... >>;;
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Howdy! Welcome and all to the Digimon Artists Domain :P
New member! Yay! I'll call the butcher!

*Butcher zombie comes carrying two large cook knives covered in blood*

B-Zombie: Eroo! *Swings knives at everywhere*

Reno: Thought he was retired after being mashed in Splatter House!

DMX: Gave him a second chance, Michael won't be able to get near if he's still in the game.

*Large guy with a white mask appears*

Michael: RAAAAR! *Crushes Butcher to red goo with his fists*

DMX: Of course I could be wrong too.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
How are you King of Diamonds? I'm good. Nice to meet ya.
Renamon's Army