Join our server on Discord

Final Phantasy XXX 2
It's finally here!! A game that is bound to shake up whatever you've ever thought about rpgs!!

Plot: Each game has a plot. The plot of Final Phantasy XXX 2 begins with the penis of Tidus being hard. But when he goes to relieve himself off a cliff, he realizes he doesn't need to pee. Fortunately, a woman called Yuna was randomly around. As thanks of helping him figure out what puberty means, Tidus decides to save the world!!

For all of you who played the original Final Phantasy XXX (I am so, SO sorry...), this game continues 500 years after the events of that game (!!!). Cloud died, as well as all the other destined heroes. So without anyone to help the world, armageddon is near as the cleric with eternal lfie is about to ressurect the long dead evil being... MISTER BIG T....

Features: There are too many things to list what the game has but several noteworthy things include

+ Kingdom ruling minigame! Execute your followers, burn bodies of people infected with plague and make enemies!

+ Sim Pirate mini game! Surely, there's many date simulators. But how many of those lets you seduce a pirate?

+ Unique and first time ever method of gaining skills!!

Did you know?: Final Phantasy XXX 2 won Misao award "This game shouldn't exist" in the year 2005. That's already before the game was even made! Incredible!!

Screenshots:

[Image: Lima.jpg]

[Image: Land.jpg]

[Image: Onslow.jpg]

[Image: minigame2.jpg]

http://www.givemebeer.caliburgames.com/F...ntasy2.zip
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
Problem: I dowloaded and opened it with winRAR but it says Harmony.dll not found. Did I miss a download button?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Fixed.

Downloaded it again, still says harmony.dll not found.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I think you need the actual RPG Maker for that .dll, to be honest. I don't know...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
I just tested it on other comp after making some changes and it should run now. (I reuploaded one more time) The only thing that may be messing up is the lack of font.

You can get the fonts to display the text in maximum best from here

http://carius.uiv2.com/Fonts.zip

If you run into any further troubles, let me know.

this game totally rocks!
for some reason, you can't exit Auron's house. I want his new ability T_T
Wow, I so totally haven't seen that bug. I'll fix it when I get back home. Did you try pressing the select key near the door or standing on the door way?

yup. there are also problems with one battle with an "invalid monster" (not many chances to fight that battle. I am not concerned) and a door you can't enter because it freezes (it is in the desert level with darth vader in it. it is the door beside the save point[on the right] god I hope you know what I am talking about lol)

I will inform you of more if I run into them.

very sweet game though. ^_^