Join our server on Discord

Furry Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry
Snow blinked at Kurtz "Okay.." she tilted her head then she heard the door open and turned her head to a gray furred female wolf with glasses. "The only wolves in here are my brother and I." the white furred wolf said softly.
The OCA
"Christine, I might have been your teacher long ago, but you're my colegue, in fact, superior now. Drake's fine. Tea?" He raised his wand, ready to produce another cup. "Any interesting characters out there?"
Flynn nodded. "I haven't really made up my mind on which house I'd like. I guess they all have their strong points. But it would be nice to make it into Gryffindor like my parents did." He fidgeted a little, his tail swishing slightly. "I do wish the train would move. I can't wait to see Hogwarts in person!"
"Thanks... and I think I'm going to be in Griffindor like my mom and dad," Charlie said as he sat down next to Ada nervously blushing some since Griffin mature a bit faster than most furs.

"No and we do we have a griffin this year at Hogwarts. Their a dieing race about what a thousand of them left in the world,"Cristine said calmly as she sat down.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Hiya..." Jade said distractedly at the newcomer. She blinked and looked at Shadow in confusion "... houses?"
"The diffrent houses of Hogwarts." Shadow said, "I don't know alot about them all, never payed much attention, but they're basically where you stay through your entire time at school from enrollment to graduation." He smiled, "Here's hoping we get into the same one." He said with a smile towards Jade.

Silver stumbled a bit as the train lurched, "I'll look for him later. Hope you don't mind company." She said as she sat down next to Snow, "Oh, before I forget. I'm Silver." She said holding out her hand to the girl next to her.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Snow smiled cutely taking the girl's paw with her own "Oh not at all." her white puffy tail swished once "Hello Silver pleased to meet you, my name is Snow."
The OCA
Name: Shakarr Lichendo

Species: Anthro Fox

Student

House: Gryffindor

Appearance: He is approximately six feet tall, weighing one hundred and eighty pounds. He is covered by soft, thick black fur. his hands are a bit larger than average, with long fingers.

His normal clothing is all black, and hugs his athletic body tightly.

Wand: ten inches, willow and pheonix feather

Accesories: One half of a silver pendant with a Yin-Yang symbol (his half is the Yin side)

Specialty: Potions

Bio: Born into a wizarding family along with his twin sister (Not sure of the name since my sister hasnt made her character yet.) He always watched his mother brewing potions since before he could walk. He is a little more outgoing than his siter, but is still a bit shy.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shakarr stepped onto the train, his trunk already stowed away.

"Come on sis, lets find a place to sit on here.."

This is kindof exciting.. but still, its not quite what I had expected.. Its almost like I have already been here.
The OCA
Name: Alita Lichendo

Species: Anthro Fox

Student

House: Gryffindor

Appearance: She is five feet tall, weighs ninety pounds. She is covered by golden blonde, silky smooth fur. Her hands are small, but her fingers are long.

Wand: 8 inches, oak and unicorn tail.

Accesories: One half of a silver Yin-yang pendant (the Yang side)

Specialty: Transfiguration

Bio: Born into a wizarding family along with her twin brother Shakarr. She practiced simple magics with her mother's wand when she wasnt paying attention. Somehow she managed not to get caught when she did this, though her father knew about it, he never mentioned it to anyone. She is very shy around those she doesnt know well. But her friends know her as a very caring person.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alita looked at the train, hesitating slightly at the bottom of the stairs, at her brother's call she stepped onto them.

"Coming!"
OOC:
Dark Leomon Wrote:Appearance: He is approximately six feet tall, weighing one hundred and eighty pounds. He is covered by soft, thick black fur. his hands are a bit larger than average, with long fingers.

Another 11 year old that has 6 inches and 40 pounds on me in real life. :p