Join our server on Discord

Furry Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry
Snow looked at Kurtz and poked her tongue out making her look rather cute "I wonder who else is going to be in our house. I saw a lot of interesting looking kids as we boarded the train."
The OCA
"Yeah, but at least there's a few beaut-" He silenced himself, gulping slightly as he sweat-dropped.

"Well, I probably bet there's going to be a handful of interesting people..." Manic chimed, putting a finger to his chin.

"L-Like he said!" Kurtz added quickly.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: Right thats enough ^.^ We'll wait for others
The OCA
Jade watched Shadow and Ada for a moment before digging into her pocket and pulling out her wand; the surface a light silvery colour, perfectly straight along it's entire six inches. She sat back, toying with it absently... I hope Olivander was joking when he said this is cursed...

OOC (edit): ... *grins* Hey... quit posting at the same time as me...
OOC: about the earlier posts of ours oniisan.. it
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Flynn smiled a little awkwardly, his once empty cabin now filled with (hopefully) future friends, if they all ended up sorted into the same house. "So," he began, "which houses do you hope to be sorted into?"
Ada relaxed a little more before observing the cabin now full of new students like herself. "Nice to meet you all, I'm Ada." she replied to all of the first years entering the cabin before she looked over to Flynn. "I guess Ravenclaw or Gryffindor, what about the rest of you?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Charlie made his way onto the train as quickly as he could since he new he was running late to be getting on the Hogwarts Express as he boarded it.

"You almost missed the train young man," said Cristine as she levitated his lougige into the back car of the train.

"Sorry for being tardy ma'am," Charlie said as he looked down at his feet in shame.

"Your not late just on time for the train will be leaving in a minute or two," said the tigress as the train lurched forward slowly as it started moving.

"Thank you nice Head Mistress," as he entered car started walking down the all way to see if there was any room for him to sit down. As he passed one room he saw a red fox. He a opened the door slowly, "May I come in?" he asked nervously as he eyed the cute fox.

Christine walked back to her cabin where Professor Badragon was, "This should be a interesting year Professor... Badragon," she said as she corrected herself since she is his college now.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"No clue." Shadow admitted, sitting back in the chair and putting his hands behind his head, "But I'd bet Ravenclaw is out of the question for me. Studying and thinking were never my strong points.

Silver looked through each compartment, all of them were either full or near enough. She was trying to find the cabin Shadow had gotten into, at least then she would know someone in the place, even if it did mean being near him, "He has to be in one of these rooms." She thought as she opened a random door, inside the cart was a dragon and two wolves, one of them she could tell right away was female, "Sorry to barge in. Is there a wolf in this car, slightly shorter than me with short hair. Probably talking incoherently." She added with a slight sigh.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Of course, take a seat." she chimed, the cabin having enough room for another. Her green eyes observed the nervousness in the Charlie's eyes, the vixen giving him a small smile. "I guess he's another first year too." she thought before declaring, "We were just talking about what house we hope to sorted in, what about you?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions