Join our server on Discord

Furry Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry
"Um... not right away.. but, after awhile, mom stopped doing this to him, and he bent down and started licking her in the same area.." she said, continuing to rub on his member gently while trying to remember what came next.
Darky murred at the continued rubbing of his cock, though he felt a little bad that Alita wasn't getting the same treatment.

"Would you...would you show me where your father was...licking your mother? I'd like for you to get something out of this," he said.
Alita smiled, "Well.. I guess I can't be shy about this if he isn't..." she thought, taking her hand off of Darky's cock for a moment to slip her night gown off over her head. She had no panties on underneath it, so after that she was completely exposed.

"He was licking.." she said, gently taking his hand and moving it toward her crotch. "Right here...." she whispered, shivering slightly as she touched his hand to her most sensitive area.
Not able to reach her pussy from his current position, Darky instead closed his eyes and focused on the area she had pointed out. Reaching his hand out, he extended a finger, running it up and down in the air.

OOC: Pretty much anything his hand does to the air, his telekinesis is doing to Alita.
Alita gasped out of surprise as she felt his power stroking her pussy. The gasp quickly turned to a moan as she got over the surprise of being touched down there. She reached her hand out again, stroking his member slowly, but picking up speed again as she began breathing harder, her pulse racing as a bit of fluid dripped out of her pussy.
OOC: Don't keep that going too long, guys... :P
OOC: We're waiting on everyone else to get to bed so this RP can go to the next day.

IC:

As Alita sped up, Darky felt a strange pressure building up in his cock. It felt strange...but also very, very good.

"Uh Alita...something's happening," he groaned out, his cock suddenly starting to vibrate for some reason. Figuring that speeding up would feel better for Alita as well, he sped up his finger in the air, adding another one to the rubbing.
Edit: Oops.. forgot to log her out again.. oh well.. shhh!

Alita moaned loudly as he added the second finger, momentarily losing her rhythm as the strange sensations fileld her body. After a moment, she managed to regain her rhythm, moving even faster. A loud rumbling purr coming from deep within her chest as she panted. "Oooh.. that feels good!"
Suddenly, Darky felt like an explosion had gone on off in his manhood, arching his back and letting out a long moan. For a moment, his hand went limp and his powers shut down.

"Ohh...oohhh...oh what was...that?" he groaned, panting to catch his breath.
Alita let her hand slip off of Darky's member as he stopped what he was doing, for reasons unknown to her, she felt a feeling of disapointment going through her, as though something had been left unfinished. She still smiled at him, her breathing returning to a more normal pace. "I don't know.." she said quietly, trying not to let her feelings show.