Join our server on Discord

Furry Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry
Alita frowned. "You mean no one ever explained it to you..?" she sighed, and looked into his eyes. "I don't know how to explain it.. so.. is it okay.. if I show you something?"
"Told me what? And what are you planning on doing?" he asked, not sure why she was so nervous.
"Um.. I don't know what it is called... but.. I'm going to make you feel good.." she said quietly, one hand brushing against his crotch accidentally as she reached up to his chest. "Don't worry... I won't hurt you..."
Another shiver ran down Darky's spine, another moan coming from his lips as Alita's soft hand ran over his crotch through his pants. He looked at her, contemplating what she was about to do. Even though he had no idea what she had in mind, she hadn't done anything to hurt him yet, so he saw no reason to deny her.

"Okay...what do you want me to do?" he asked.
Alita licked her lips, smiling shyly. "Well.. I guess, right now, just relax..." she said, gently rubbing his crotch as she moved to where she was comfortably facing him.
Darky did his best, but it was hard to relax with the sensations that were running through his body from her touch on his crotch. He moaned again, louder this time, arching his back.

"Ohhh, where...where did you learn this?" he said, gazing at her face. He wondered if there was something he could do for her that would feel just as good.
OOC: I think we are going over the limite here.. so we need to get someone to post before we continue..

IC:

Alita blushed slightly. "Um... it was kindof an accident... I saw my mom doing this to my dad... after I should have been asleep.." she said, slipping her hand in underneath his pants, taking hold of his member, and stroking it slowly as she pulled his pants down enough to allow her to see it.
Crimson Fox Wrote:"I guess that wouldn't be a problem, sure," answered the vixen, the fox girl blushing a bit as she turned away from Charlie for a second. Ada then looked around the commons room they were now in, a fire roaring to the side and the ornate furniture filling the room giving the place a cozy feel. "Wow, I wonder if the other houses are as nice as this... Well I guess we'd better go unpack, coming Charlie?" With that, the vixen headed for the bedrooms with her heavy bag of books, her fluffy tail wagging just a little whilst she walked.

"Yeah coming," the griffin said as he followed Ada up to their room and went over to his luggage and started arranging his school supplies for the next day on his dresser. "Um would it be a problem if I slept in the nude?" the young boy asked blushing and wondering if he need to get out is pj's by chance.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Hardly noticeable due to her crimson fur, Ada blushed upon hearing that request. "Um sure...that's alright... I guess...you wouldn't care if I did the same then..." She put away the rest of her things whilst trying to hide her anxiousness.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Darky blushed a little when she pulled his pants down, but allowed her to continue, murring as her soft hands rubbed his throbbing member.

"Did he do anything to her?" he asked, the gentleman in him not wanting Alita to be left out of something so good.