Join our server on Discord

Furry Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry
Had Darky been a bit more knowledgeable in male anatomy, he would have pulled away from Alita to hide the growing bulge in his pants. However, naive as he was, he simply ignored it, hugging Alita tighter.

"Do...do you still want to sleep with me? It's okay with me if you want to," he said.
"I... I'd like that..." she said, blushing slightly.
"Okay," he said, smiling behind the veil. He led her back to the bed, climbing in first and scooting over, inviting her to lay in front of him.
Alita lay down in front of him, moving closer, and looking into his eyes. "Are you sure you are okay with this..? I mean... I could probably find an extra blanket..." she said, hoping that he would say it was fine.
Darky shook his head, gently stroking her fur.

"No, it's okay, really. Besides...you're so soft," he said, loving the feel of her soft coat. The bulge in his pants actually seemed to get bigger at that comment, but he paid it no mind.
Alita moved forewad quickly, hugging Darky tightly. Her soft fur rubbing against his body as she pressed against him. She felt his bulging member pressing against her lower body as she embraced him. She pulled back a little, looking down at him. "I thought that didn't hapen until they get older..." she thought, glancing up at him again and giggling.
Darky cocked his head at her giggling, confused.

"What? What're you laughing at?" he asked, blushing at how cute she was when she giggled.
Alita pointed down at his pants. "I'm laughing.. because I thought that wasn't something you would do until later..." she said, blushing, and giggling harder.
Jade sighed, vaguely comfortable in the chair. Watching the fire, she soon drifted off to sleep without realizing.
Darky looked down, cocking his head at the bulge in his pants.

"What's that?" he asked, reaching down to touch it. Upon feeling it, he felt a shiver run down his spine, making him moan lightly.