Join our server on Discord

Furry Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry
Alita bit down on her lip to avoid screaming as her shoulder was pushed back into place. Tears flowed from her eyes as she opened them again. "I'm sorry..." she said as soon as she could bring herself to move again.
Meanwhile, Faiz enter one room at Ravenclaw which consists three beds on it. He walks to the bed located near window and place his luggage besides it, before opens it and took his sleeping cloth.

He slowly strip his cloth, revealed his cream figure and wears the pijama, while slowly fall on bed after that, sighing.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Not your fault," he said softly, wiping her tears away. Moving to his suitcase, he grabbed it up and made his way to the door.

"I'll...go to a different room. I don't think it's safe for you to bunk with me, not after what just happened," he said. Seeing as she didn't do that to herself, he figured it had been his powers, activated during his dream.
"Wait... Don't go... it.. wouldn't have happened.. if I had thought about you.. instead of just how cold it was in here... It was my fault..." she said, moving over to him and taking hold of his arm.
Darky hesitated, looking at her face.

"Wait a minute...you mean you came down and got in bed with me?" he asked, a little shocked. The thought of her soft, warm body cuddling his was causing some strange feelings to run through him...as well as some activity in a certain part of his body.
"I guess that wouldn't be a problem, sure," answered the vixen, the fox girl blushing a bit as she turned away from Charlie for a second. Ada then looked around the commons room they were now in, a fire roaring to the side and the ornate furniture filling the room giving the place a cozy feel. "Wow, I wonder if the other houses are as nice as this... Well I guess we'd better go unpack, coming Charlie?" With that, the vixen headed for the bedrooms with her heavy bag of books, her fluffy tail wagging just a little whilst she walked.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOCedit: Posting for Niyara so I don't have to get up

IC:

Alita nodded, crying softly. "I.. I didn't think anything bad would happen...."
Shakkar walked into his dorm room, looking around, he saw it was completely empty. He sighed, and moved over to his trunk, on top of it, he found his flute, with a note attached.

I thought it might be better to get the house elves to deliver this.. figured I probably wouldn't get the chance.

He smiled, and picked up the flute. He walked over to the window, and began playing a soft, slow tune that echoed through the walls of the castle, reaching beyond what should have been its limits, even into the other common rooms as he played on, giving in to the music.
The OCA
"No...no, it's okay," he said, pulling her into a gentle hug.

"It's just...I don't like to be touched...without giving permission first," he said, stroking her back gently.
Alita wrapped her arms around Darky, giving in to the gentle comfort he was offering. "I'll keep that in mind... next time..." she said quietly.