Join our server on Discord

Furry Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry
Alita slammed against the wall, the resulting pain woke her from her sound sleep as her left shoulder dislocated from the force of the impact. She screamed in agony as his powers held her against the wall, for a moment, she wasn't sure if she was still dreaming or not.
"STAY AWAY FROM ME, YOU BASTARD!" he roared, his father being flung away into the darkness.  Then, just like that, the dream ended and Darky awoke to find himself trembling against the wall, Alita up against the one opposite to him.  

However, before he could voice a syllable, the adrenaline from his dream rapidly left him and he slumped to the floor, asleep once again.
Jade slumped into the chair as far as she could go. This sucked. She felt a tug on her mind... quite similar to what she felt when any magic was used within a few meters of herself. She looked sharply in the direction from which it came and saw... a house elf. She knew of these things, of course, she had even seen a few of them while here, but she always gave them no real attention. Well... any conversation is better than none "Hi." She said. Not even realizing that she was not supposed to be able to see through it's cloaking spell. It just emitted a high pitched squeak and teleported away; an ability that they all seemed to share. She blinked "O...kay..."
Alita collapsed to the floor, staring out in shock at what had just happened, her hand trembled as she tried to push herself into a standing position, but the pain in her injured arm flared up when she tried to move, so she fell back against the wall again. "what did I do wrong...?" she asked herself, not even thinking of trying to move again.
After a few moments of sleeping, Darky sensed something was wrong and groggily opened his eyes.
Alita winced when he picked her up, despite everything that had happened, she still was not afraid of him.

"I.. My arm hurts.. but otherwise I'm okay... are you alright..?"
"Yeah...I'm okay," he said, focusing on her arm. "This might hurt, but I can fix your arm," he said, seeking out the dislocation. Finding it, he prepared to set it right.
Ereth walked back up the stairs, taking his cloak off and getting back in bed. that girl..jade was it? she seemed nice.. he thought, before falling asleep.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Alita nodded, closing her eyes, and trying to prepare herself for the inevitable pain. "It already hurts... but do what you can.." "I'm sorry.. I know that this was all my fault..."
Darky hesitated for a second, then pushed the bone back into place with a loud snap.