Join our server on Discord

Furry Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry
"Yeah..." Jade grinned a little "At least I made a few friends on the train. I managed, somehow, to sneak across the hall and talk to one of them." She blushed a little "I just hope the teachers didn't see me... I'd hate it if it was against the rules..."
"yeah...that would stink" ereth said, looking back to the fire. "i dont know what it is about fire..it just calms me...i dont know why..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Nodding in response to Snow, both Kurtz and Manic took a glance at each other, before nodding.

"Ah, guess we'll just hope we can find a spare bed there now." Kurtz muttered, as he started to enter the bedrooms along with Manic behind him. It was quite silent in the room, as they both started to change into their pajamas.

"Yeah... how many are left here?" He asked softly, before taking a look around himself, noticing three beds. "Hm... enough I guess.." Saying that, Manic had now fully dressed into his PJ's, as he slowly moved over to the bed and collapsed on top of it, sighing heavily. Kurtz soon followed - but went to the bed by the side of Manic, and collapsed. They both stiffled a chuckle, and bade each other goodnight, before slowly falling asleep.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Maybe you're just lethargic..." Jade mused, staring into the fire as well. For the sake of conversation, and because silence is boring, she asked: "Do you know any magic?"
"er, yeah...a little. only a couple little spells. nothing big." ereth said, looking back at jade.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Hm..." Jade looked at the ceiling "I know just about nothing... both my parents are muggles... There's not a single magically inclined person in my entire family."
"aww...that stinks.." ereth said. "well we'll sure as heck be learning a lot of magic here at hogwarts. now if you'll excuse me..yawwnn...i'm going back to bed." ereth got up from the chair, and walked back towards the dormitaries.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Charlie walked into Griffindor common room with Ada in tow would you like to bunk with me or would you rather not?" the griffin asked blushing and looking away as he let go of her paw.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Alita lost her grip on Darky, rolling to the edge of the bed as he pushed her away. She reached toward him again, but was tangled in the blanket, and couldn't get her arms close enough to him to wrap her arms around him again. "Did.. I do something wrong..?" she said sleepily, in her dream, he had got up and walked away from her.
In his dreams, Darky's father was rising up to his full height, eyes blazing with fury. Darky struggled to get away from him, falling off the bed in the real world and scittering back against the wall.

"YOU STAY AWAY FROM ME!" he yelled, flinging his arm forward. In the real world, his telekinisis activated, flinging Alita away from him towards the far wall.