Join our server on Discord

Furry Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry
Name: Yoosei
Species: fox
Teacher or Student: Student
House: Gryffindor.
Appearance: 1m 32cm tall purple fox, with two tails, long dark blue hair and crystal blue eyes. She wears black pants and white t-shirt as well as black fingerless gloves.
Wand: just a simple thin, straight, hand-held stick of wood
Accessories: wears a pale blue bracelet with an S symbol incrusted on it
Special Area: has good control on the ice element
Bio: she is a shy girl but yet friendly once knowing her. She is Faiz
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
In the meantime, Faiz could feel his childhood friend's tail tap his back, but he ignores her for a while, because his mind only focus to the book.

OOC : Matt Ishida will edit her post later, because she forgot to insert the exact location of the current character. :P
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yoosei giggles softly and rises her head to try and see what is he reading. "awie... I wonder what is he reading...and it seems I won't find out so soon as he takes so long to reply whenever he gets too focused in anything at all..." she shrugs and let's her tail resting on his back, so he would focus properly anyway and would know she would like to talk with him once he finished whatever he is doing.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
After a short while, he close the book by releasing a deep sigh of relief. He raise his right paw and speak some spell as instruct in the book, while slowly his paw glows in yellow and some spark of lightning appears.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Sticking his head out the door, the panther looked down both sides of the hall to make sure no one was near, then quietly slipped back inside.
"Wow, bet your family was jealous." Shadow smiled, "We've had a few members of our family go."

"Almost everyone in our family is a wizard or witch, our mother isn't though. She married our father who is a wizard and,"

"And that," Shadow interrupted, "Is my know it all sister Silver. Just ignore her and she'll leave you alone."

Silver huffed a bit as she stared annoyed at Shadow. She was about to say something when she heard someone talking from behind them. "Oh, hello. I'm Silver. Nice to meet you." She said nodding her head slightly.

"Hi, I'm Shadow." Shadow said turning his head a bit to look at Flynn.

OOC: Sorry, don't know how I missed that.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: *giggles* ^_^

IC:

Jade giggled slightly "I'm the only witch in my entire family... everyone thought the letter was a joke... until I set the couch on fire."

She glanced at Flynn and smiled "Hi, Flynn... I'm Jade."
OOC: And I will state an immediate correction for Lonely Werewolf's post. I had already stated that the cart Kurtz was in was previously empty besides him before Snow and Manic were the ones to join him. Please correct. And, Yoosi-chan, I don't think Yoosei could be anywhere near Faiz - Faiz is on the train, and you stated Yoosei was in class.... n_n;;

IC:

Kurtz gave a slight smile, and chuckled. "I've been alright, never better to be honest!"

The blue-furred wolf gave a short laugh. "As typically said, Kurtz!~"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Snow laughed lightly "So Kurtz..what house are you assigned to? My brother and I both are in G-G-Griffander.." she stated. Ever since she got the letter from Hogwarts she could never get the house name perfectly pronounced.
The OCA
OOC: well Kurztie
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions