Join our server on Discord

Furry Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry
Snow giggled cutely "Aww dont say that." she smiled cutely "Yes we're going too...umm..." she put on the cutest face she could "Do..you think we could share a cart with you. The others are filling up rather fast."
The OCA
"Oh!" Kurtz immediately smiled, moving across a seat as he chuckled happily. "Alright then! Share a cart with me, I don't mind!~"

Manic, taking a small smile, moved himself to the opposite side of Kurtz, chuckling happily. "Hey, thanks."

"No problem!" Kurtz spoke happily, swishing his small tail behin him.

Giving another small burst of chuckling, he glanced at Snow. "Gonna take a seat?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Oh of course..of course." Snow giggled happily as she sat down next to Kurtz "Gosh..its been a while since we've seen you Kurtz. How have you been?"
The OCA
"Good sleep?" asked Drake, taking a sip of tea from his cup from his flask. He looked out the window. "Deary me: they are look so embaressed, being hugged by their mothers and what-not. I wonder which are the tricksters? And which will be coming to my house?" He scouted out the window. "Hmm. Chap all in black out there: even the Wizarding world seems to be getting these "goth" trends.... or is it "emo"? I can never remember. Nevermind: so long as they're smart, eh?" He took another sip of his tea. "So, your first year as Headmisteress. I hope it'll be as eventful as that year Professor Lisp blew up the potions dungeon," Drake said happily.
Christine walked onto loading plat form and looked at her charges, "Hogwarts express will be leaving in 30 minutes," she yelled as she headed for the cabin car to see the new that were already on the train.

"Thank god we made it in time," Charlie said as he started taking his luggage out of the car as quickly as he could and as he loaded his cart up as his mother help him as quickly as she could with magic when muggles were not looking.

"I got to go now see you next year mom," he said as he went through the brick wall that lead to plat form 9 and 3/4.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Jade looked around nervously. 9 3/4? Does that even exist!? She had been wandering around the train station for ages, looking for platform 9 3/4, pushing her suitcase in front of her. (OOC: It's got wheels on one side, obviously. :P)

"Damn!" She frowned and leaned against a wall... or pillar... whatever. Suddenly, she fell through it, landing on her butt "Ow! What the..." She blinked "... Oh... found it..." Reaching back the way she came, she grabbed her suitcase and pulled it through. Standing up, she stared at the apparently solid brick wall "... that's just weird..."
"I thought that too." Shadow smiled as he saw the young girl fall through the wall behind him, "Easier to just run through it you know."

"I'd assume it'd be easier on the postier as well." Silver smiled looking back also.

"You going to hogwarts too?" Shadow asked, admiring the young girl, I think I'm gonna like it here. He thought as he walked forward, "Name's Shadow. Mind if I asked your's?"
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Jade smiled back shyly, blushing at Silver's comment "I'm Jade. And, yeah; I'm the first in my family to go there."
Flynn dangled his legs off the edge of the seat, checking his watch impatiently. "I do wish everyone else would hurry." He stood and left the cabin, walking to the door and peering out. He saw a young wolf talking to a human-ish girl. "And I suppose she finds him rather dashing." He took a deep breath and stepped out of the train. "I suppose I should introduce myself."

He walked up to the trio and cleared his throat uncertainly. "Umm...hi. I'm Flynn."
Name: Faiz
Species: Wolf
Teacher or Student: Student
House: Gryffindor.
Appearance: 1m 34cm tall wolf with cream-white body color, dark blue eyes and long black hair which it reach down to his waist. Wearing a black slack pants and red-white jacket, together with a grey t-shirt under his jacket. Didn't wear any shoe.
Wand: 5 inches oak branch which pick from the trees that had been strike by thunder.
Accessories: Wearing a collar on his neck with a name tag which writes his own name and other name - His old friend.
Special Area: Can create lightning on second level as well as lightning sparks on his paw.

----------------

Faiz is sitting 3 rows behind Kurtz and Snow. He's reading a very thick book, which instructs him how to create a lightning on third and advanced level.

OOC : Done editing.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds