Join our server on Discord

Furry Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry
Once the train arrived at the platform, the panther pushed his cart to the attendant and quietly boarded the train. Finding a dark room, he entered and sat down, wand held gently in his hand.
Giving a slight blush, the young wolf chuckled happily, as he cuddled his mother briefly, before heading to his father, giving him a small little hug.

Of course, the father just cuddled his son happily, lowering his head. "You be good, you little scruff." He laughed quietly, rubbing a paw through the young wolf's hair, before sighing. "See you after the year's over, I guess."

With that, the small wolf winked at his sister, before chuckling. "Let's go then, aye?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
The wolf sister gave her mom a final big hug before releasing "Yeah I'm ready." she said sweetly.

The mom wolfess stepped back over to the white lupine father and hugged him lovingly to watch their childeren off "Take care my angels."

The wolf sister blushed at the comment and smiled "We will mom." she smiled looking over to her brother as she got to her push cart "Lets go brother." she then started pushing her cart towards the pillar as soon as she met the pllar the sister almost like sinks into the pillar and arriving at the platform and seeing the train along with furs boarding the train and attendents taking luggage carts.
The OCA
Flynn stared jealously out the window at the lupine family with all their hugging and affection. Why were those kids' parents here to see them off but his weren't? Surely they could've taken the morning off? He sighed, his breath fogging the window again. When the steam had cleared, the children had already gone to board the train, but their parents were still there watching for them. He looked away and fiddled with his jacket a little, trying to get comfortable for the train ride.
Grabbing his own cart, the young wolf followed after his sister - pushing hurriedly into the pillar and magically through it, as he appeared at Platform Nine and Three Quarters. He noticed his sister, and walked up to her, pushing his cart along with him. "So, just give the carts to the... uhm... those guys in blue suits, and then we get on?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Looking around sister saw the men taking student's carts of luggage "Yes I see them..they take students luggage carts...lets hurry then find a cart for us." she smiled cutely as she pushed her cart along with her brother to one of the attendents "Umm..scuse me sir?"

The attendent wearing a blue suit saw the twins "Two more!!" he clapped his hands and two more attendents came quickly "Dont worry we'll store everything safely within the luggage car." the lead attendant smiled as the two attendants happily took the twins' luggage to the luggage car "Now hurry up you two...we dont have much time before we're off.

The sister wolfess nodded "Right...come brother." she gently yanked her brother towards the train.
The OCA
A small car slowed to a stop infront of the train station. The rear doors opened and two lupine forms stepped out, both silver in color, though one clearly female while the other was male, "Now you two know where to go right?" Their mom said from the car as they unloaded the two trunks.

"Of course, platform nine and three quarters. Just have to walk into the divider between platform nine and ten." The female wolf said adjusting the glasses on her face.

"Good, and Silver, keep an eye on Shadow." The mother said.

"I can watch out for myself." The other young lupine, Shadow, stated defiantly as he loaded the second trunk onto the cart.

"Don't worry mom, I'll make sure my little brother stays out of trouble." Silver smiled.

"Would you stop saying that. You're only older by maybe ten minutes at best." Shadow said as he kicked the cart towards the platform, walking behind it.

"Take care just the same." Their mom said as she drove off.

Silver waved and then turned and caught up to her brother, "Did you hear where to go?"

"I'm not deaf," Shadow said, Though sometimes I wish I was. He thought as he pushed the cart along.

"Okay then, follow me." She said as she walked ahead of him.

"Now remember, try not to make a," Silver began warning as Shadow ignored her and kicked the cart through the barrier, following quickly after, "Scene." She sighed, adjusting her glasses, something she did when she was annoyed.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Getting yanked by his sister, the blue wolf cursed under his breath, looking as they then started to walk in. "So... which room do we take?" He looked again and again at the many rooms; filled to the brim with people....

But soon, they approached one with a familiar red-haired dragon, that said dragon looking out the window. Alone. In that cart. The wolf blinked. "Hey, isn't that..."

The dragon inside the compartment gave a small sigh, and put a claw to his face.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
The wolf sister stepped beside her brother and peered inside the cart and her ears shot wide up as she recognized the red haired dragon anywhere "..Kurtz." she said finishing her brother's sentance. "Hey Kurtz!"
The OCA
The dragon - obviously called Kurtz by the wolf sister, perked his ears up and immediately glanced to the cart, blinking twice. "Snow?" He then looked to the side. "M-Manic?! What are you two... you're going too?!"

Manic gave a slight chuckle. "He seems more stupid then usual."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds