Join our server on Discord

Furry Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry
OOC:

Shadowknight has been using Shadow as one of his main characters for the longest time I can remember...so not name stealing more of coincodence...plus I also have a character named Silver which Shadow made a femme version of ^.^ So no harm no foul...lets have fun
The OCA
OOC: My bad. I've never seen him use it in any of the RPs he's been in.
5'10"? Haha great, now even 11 year olds are taller than me! lol

Guess it goes without mentioning, being Hogwarts and all, but Flynn has a British accent.
cboy Wrote:
Quote:Name: Shadow.

What's the idea stealing my character's name?

I didn't. If anything you stole mine since Shadow is the name I've used for every character I've made except for the occasions when it had to be female (In the yuri section) or Shadow was taken (In the fetish RPG).

Quote:Shadowknight has been using Shadow as one of his main characters for the longest time I can remember...so not name stealing more of coincodence...plus I also have a character named Silver which Shadow made a femme version of ^.^ So no harm no foul...lets have fun

I tottaly forgot that, I was just using the name of the hedgehog from the new sonic game since I had used Shadow.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Christine awoke form her sound sleep as the train pulled into the station of 9 3/4, "This is going to be my first year at Hogwarts as the Head Mistress," she said to herself as she looked out the window to see the plat form where the students for the new year will be getting on the train.

"Mom we're going to be late if we don't hurry,"Charlie complained at how slow his mom was driving down the road.

"You know I'm not used to driving since your farther does the driving not me," she stated turned off of the highway.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
A black panther dressed in robes as black as his fur calmly waited for the train to reach the platform, hands clasped behind him and feet spread shoulder-width. His robe differed from the others in the form of a hood he kept pulled over his face, leaving his visage partially hidden in darkness.

'So, I'm going to the famous Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry,' he thought, casting a glance at the other students standing around him. I wonder if this place is truly as special as everyone claims it is
Inside the train station there was a rustle and bustle of people walking back and forth hurrying to get to their train or people getting off meeting family or friends who was waiting for their arrival. The speakers sometimes blaring the arrival of trains and departures aswell as the occasional misshap of children fooling around on some of the platforms. Through this rustle and bustle a very faint but quick light appeared just as a large cart full of luggage passed a wolf family of four appeared out of nowhere between the ninth and tenth platforms of the train station.

The sapphire blue furred wolf mom looked onto their son and daugter twins with their carts full of all the stuff they needed "Its almost hard to belive they're eleven already." she smiled and hugged the white lupine father next to her with one arm, resting her head against his shoulder "Oh they look so cute together, dont they?"

The white and blue furred sister blushed lightly under her soft furry cheeks "Mom, thats so embarressing" she put her paws over her face to try and hide her blush.
The OCA
The white lupine wolf father could only but smile softly, and cuddle the sapphire furred mom close to him, while he chuckled gently. "Yeah... a pair of little angels..."

The blue furred brother blinked twice, giving a slight blush, before shaking his head. "Dad, stop that now." He stated, before glancing at his sister, chuckling. "So... where are we going again, sis? Mom?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Flynn had already gone through the immaterial wall between platforms 9 and 10 and looked apprehensively at the imposing train. He wheeled his trunks up to the attendant who didn't notice him and quietly boarded the train, sitting in an empty compartment by himself and looking out the window, slowly twirling his newly acquired wand in his paw. He sighed softly, his breath steaming the window. He was a little upset that his parents weren't there to see him off. But they were busy furs in the wizarding world and often had too much to do to attend to their only son properly.

He twirled his wand a little faster and its tip started to trail a silver sparkle, a little trick he had discovered soon after he got his wand. He smiled and watched as it grew brighter before he stopped and looked out the window again.
The wolf mom smiled gently before pointing at the pillar that seperates platform nine and ten "Through there is platform nine and three quarters."

The white furred sister blinked before looking at the pillar and tilted her head "Through there? But thats just brick momma"

The blue wolfess kissed the father quickly before stepping to the pillar making sure no-one was looking she pushed her paw through the pillar "Remember...you're going to a magic school dear...everything isnt always what they seem." she quickly pulled her paw back.

The sister dropped her jaw seeing her mom's paw go through the brick "Whoa."

The wolfess mom walked up to the twins and knelt down "Now..you two be good okay? Always listen to the professors and mind your manners." she smiled softly before kissing them both on the cheek then hugging them softly.
The OCA