Join our server on Discord

Its been a while but Im back again!
Hey everyone,

I want to see if you all can see any point or intelligence in the following situation.

I go into my workplace to ask about my future work hours, when one of my bosses comes at me and starts to lecture me about responsibility and my mindset being off and her workload. I ask what she is talking about and she shows me that I was supposed to work a day and never showed up. Thus bringing me here.

1) I have never been late to or called in sick for a shift
2) I have the highest efficiency rating in my place of work
3) I bring in the most revenue when selling our products.

Besides the above our scheduling system consists of a giant calendar. What. The . Fuck. This is no way to properly schedule a group of 25+ people in any given time. There is no logic here. The business is a little over 6 months old and my boss continues to lecture me on how she expects to stay home and let the business run itself. I'm sorry... but that doesn't happen.. especially in less then a year.

Do you see any intelligence in the system in place here? I don't at the moment.

Also as a side note, she has employed her 2 children at age 10 and 13 to work. Thats nice. But they get paid more then I do, and they are the most incompetent little people I have ever met with the respect and IQ level of a toddler. Why does she bring them back??? They sit in her office and look at cars on Google.. really now.... what the hell... the lady has over 50 applications to look at and 2 "employees" on there asses. constantly fighting, whining, or lounging.

Sorry all, I am a little high strung at the moment :(
Veemon's Followers
Quote:The business is a little over 6 months old and my boss continues to lecture me on how she expects to stay home and let the business run itself. I'm sorry... but that doesn't happen.. especially in less then a year.
I think you're in a pyramid scheme.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Haha sorry but No Im not.. she just wants the business to be self sufficient so she doesn't have to do any work and such.
Veemon's Followers
She sounds lazy. And that's why I don't want to work from my house.
she should learn to get her ass in gear. "Hiring" her underage kids and paying them to sit on their asses is just telling them that their lives will get spoonfed to them with little effort.

my boss(es) serve customers, and go play on the computer and leave me screwed the rest of the time as I am falling behind because prep isn't done.
they are selling the store so they will be out of the picture soon.

she is what makes the business stay together. supplies, schedules, working knowledge, and employee stability are assets of a business, and should not be in short supply.
I almost had to run the damn pizza shop on my own for a period of 5 weeks. I feel your pain. Luckily for me, I had hookups at US Foodservice. Makes placing the orders for supplies so much easier when the people you are dealing with work for your father. The rest of the job sucked complete ass though.
Renamon's Army
Thank god I haven't had a bad manager yet. I quess when you work at Carmike for a while everyone just stops caring and the managers just stop getting mad.

Sounds like the money the kids get is more like an allowence then a paycheck. Of course even an allowence should be gained through hard work. Also that woman should also realize that she will not be able to let the business run by itself. If she knows anything about business it will be much harder to do that this soon and if most of her employees dislike her.

Did you point out to her about how successful you are and how she shouldn't have gone Batshit over you missing a day? Also what business are you in?