Join our server on Discord

Hello
Ah, my deepest apologies. Could you please say what that particular was called to easen the fix?
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
By the by, it's the same case with me, I resent lemons that were wrongly updated by MU on his last update with all the needed info, and they still are both wrongly uploaded and are 404'd, and the entry for the October AOTM I also sent, in your update, it appears as if I had uploaded 1 new lemon, yet my Lemon Page is as before and nothing was changed at all there.

I'll resend them now. Hope they can get fixed soon.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I unfortunately too have something to add. For whatever reason, I think Wolfe is pissed at me since he's not answering any of my PM's or e-mails. Last time we spoke though he said the process of fixing my page was in effect. Since it still hasn't been done I can only assume its still on the list of things to be done. I need all the stories to be deleted so I can send in fresh, new copies of them and others. Also, is the subject of a new site design still open or have we decided to keep it this way for now?
I haven't heard anything about new design so I think we'll stick to this one for now.

MISTER BIG T Wrote:Ah, my deepest apologies. Could you please say what that particular was called to easen the fix?

It was Sitting In a Tree or #Digital_World. You know the one, i'm sure.
After reading some of the topics, I realize the new look was supposed to be something for each new season. That'd be very, very annoying to update as each single page would have to be replaced every other season. As for the new darker outlook, if people truly insist on such a thing, I suppose we could go for the same look as my lemon page has. (Which I noticed has wrongly linked header and footer still)