Join our server on Discord

Digimon world 1 - 3 soundtracks?
I was curious if there has been any american releases of digimon world 1 or digimon world 3 soundtracks, and not some digitised wannabe version floating around the net (polyphonic anyone?).

Anyway, anyone know of a place where I can listen to the music at least?
Well your best bet is to get either one of the following

1) torrent files
2) use a P2P program
3) Hope that a friend has one.
4) Listen to the 30 second clip at best buy.com (providing it is there.)
5) try searching up them in one of the other Digimon websites.
6) as mentioned above...try this one http://www.digimonspirit.net/episodes.htm
(Link provided by mr Herr Mullen way back a couple months ago.)
7) Bitch at Bandai and Toei for being morons lol lol
8) number 7 is a joke so is number 8
9) When all else fails locate and buy the real copy of them, try amazon.com and ebay.com
10) I really don't know if you have tried, ask some friends, on this site...and there you go...

I can't think of anymore to help you but that is the only one's i can think of right now... ;)
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
http://www.vgmusic.com/
Try there.
That's the polyphonic crap that I wanted to avoid.

I don't have many friends... actually... ANY friends here, mainly because I haven't written any digimon lemons or anything.

Maybe that'll change, dunno.
Hey, you asked and that's what I had.
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to sound rude.

I'm just looking for some authentic tunes as digimon world one had the... giromon freeze problem.

Two and three also had awesome music, which in my opinion, all digimon games have.

Would anyone be kind enough to provide... game music rips perhaps?

Seeing as how the game soundtracks don't exist in a real cd format, I can understand that would be tricky...

I'll be around.
You just have to hack the game. That'll give you everything. But hacking is hard.
Yeah, personally, I'm no good at hacking. I don't know enough about lines of code to bend a game to my will unfortunatly.
Quote:Yeah, personally, I'm no good at hacking. I don't know enough about lines of code to bend a game to my will unfortunatly.
If you were that smart, you could pick out all the notes and probably just make the music yourself on a MIDI player. That's why pretentious assholes all listen to classical/jazz music.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against