Join our server on Discord

What. The. Fuck.
It pretty much has to do with the parents though...like my mom actually like some of the rock bands that I listen to including Disturbed. Depending on what the parents think is okay determines wether they think its okay to buy stuff has Adult Avisory on it for their kids.
The OCA
blueeyedgabulvo0o Wrote:Rugby is a sport that is a combination of old traditions, soccer, american styled footbal, hockey and wrestling. One of the most violent sports in the world.

Wrong. It's probably based on various different football rules indiginous to Rugby, nothing to do with American Football, wrestling, or hockey. It's not a combination of disiplines in the slightist. It's very much it's own game. Get the ball to the other end of the feild: two teams, which form two lines, which run toward each other, one to score a try the other to hinder their progress through tackling. The game will generally play out that the attacking side will pass the ball down their diagonal line as the guy passing the ball runs into a player on the oppsing team, until they get to the end and try.
I always considered Rugby as American Football because they are similar. Guess I'll take back my words from that, but I'm more comfort calling our Football, Football.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DragonMasterX Wrote:I always considered Rugby as American Football because they are similar. Guess I'll take back my words from that, but I'm more comfort calling our Football, Football.

They aren't. American Football stops play every thirty seconds for an adveritsment break, and Rugby players are often very intelligent: Doctorates and professors enjoy a game of Rugby. Not only that, but it can be played casualy in the park. All you need is a ball, whereas in American Football you need the amour, sponcership, a marked pitch, a goal and an every-thirty-second break to be paid to drink coke. I don't think people are going to go out for a picnic in the park with all that nonsence cluttering up their hamper.
I beg to differ..at our family picnics we always play a game of football in the backyard of my grandpa's house. You dont need pads for football..just a football and the will to play! And we did try and play Rugby in High School in my Lifetime Sports class, it was very different rules and gameplay wise from American Football.
The OCA