Join our server on Discord

not sure what these are....
well i like to role-play and such, but im not sure what these things mean...forgive me of my stupidity >.<

BDsM
Inflation
Micro/macro
Then let me be your guide.

BDSM is the work that puts one of the people, or more, as slaves, and one or more as the masters or mistresses. The mistresses can use or punish and make the slaves do her bidding, such as getting her off, giving her pleasure, lardida, freely at will. But, this is all in good fun. The slaves have a special 'safeword' which they can use, and when they say it, the masters/mistresses know when to end.

Inflation/Expansion, is the work through usage of hoses, bottles and such fizzy drinks (I don't like needles, ugh), where the drinker of such fluids' body will expand and inflate like a balloon. Depending on where the hose, bottle, and drinks are put/applied to, then that part will grow.

Macro/Micro is the most catching thing of all. Through the use of power and energy, a single person can either shrink themselves (Known as the Micro half) or make themselves the size of a gigagoddess (A person who cannot be contained by the world, also known as macro). Of course, for macro, the person can grow to any size, not just the gigagoddess. They could be the size of a city, or just four times they're normal size.

Hope that helps :P
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
ty now that i know wat thosemean i can join in on the fun ^.^