Join our server on Discord

Non-Digimon: any style: furrie/yiff
OOC: I think I can pick up at least... it's good...

IC:

Walking now down the street on his own, Kurtz quietly whistled to himself. He had been on his own for a while now in an apartment on his own, since no-one had come with him. He was walking briskfully, trying to find at least something, something to do....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yoosei kept walking around, she was so focused in looking around that she didn't even noticed she was about to bump against Kurtz. A few seconds, was just the necessary time for her to end up bumping against him and falling down on her butt. "..owww.." she winces softly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Blinking twice as his attention quickly jerked, Kurtz looked towards who he had bumped; blushing darkly as he immediately went to speak to the person. "Ack... sorry... I... I'm sorry..." He muttered, looking towards her as he sweatdropped. "...I... I didn't see you... uhh.."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yoosei blinks once and then looks up at Kurtz. she couldn't help but end up blushing deeply too. "uhh.. no it's ok.. it was my fault.. I wasn't paying attention at all to where I was walking.." she said softly and out of embarrassement. she then slowly gets up and rubs her butt with her paws.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"...No, no, don't take the blame." Kurtz answered back just softly, looking towards her a little while gulping just slightly; he didn't really know her, and of such, he was trying to be as polite as possible. "Uhm... are you alright?" He asked quickly, looking towards her face.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yoosei looks at Kurtz in the eyes, and keeps rubbing her butt with her paws. "I...I'm fine... although my.. err.. butt hurts a bit due to the fall" she said softly and ended up blushing. her tails were swishing softly and her ears twitched lightly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
< Vook's House >

Vook moaned loud, throwing her head back as her orgasm hit. "oooOOHH!! KALYX!!" her clit stuck straight out and throbbed while her juices streamed out of her pussy.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Happily lapping up the flood of cum flowing from her open crotch, Kalyx worked his tongue around from the bottom of her cunt, upwards into her parted lips and along the length of her inflated clit. Topping it off with a quick flick at its tip. As he heard her cries of passion, the dragon thought, "Gods! I just love making this female cum and scream...hope she won't tired of me living here."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: I'm really sorry for the long absence I've completely forgot about the Fetish section.
The OCA
OOC: lol, dont worry about it. this rp is kinda dead anyways... :(
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan