Join our server on Discord

Non-Digimon: any style: furrie/yiff
The dragon pursed his lips and slowly began sucking upon her engorged clit, flicking his tongue across its swollen tip. He slurped up her cum as it trickled out her quivering slit. "Mmmmmm," Kalyx licked his mouth and encouraged, "Cum for me my smexy, dragoness!...Cum for Kalyx!"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: Sorry guys, I'm gonna have to drop and remove my characters. I don't like this RPG anymore. Enjoy!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Well, guess I'll have to say my goodbye's too then in this RPG. There's not much really else that interested me and all my characters were practically to DMX's, so...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: well my character was with Disturbed's one. maybe you can put one of your characters with mine? since it's has been really long since Disturbed replied.. that's why I have been inactive here. n_n;;
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: Don't know... are you sure? -.- Since we are... quite far into the RPG already kinda.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: well I wouldn't mind.. but we don't have to do that if you don't want to. I was just suggestion something for us both be able to continue in the rpg after all..
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: Well, tis up to you. Do you want to static Disturbed? Because I'd be mighty dandy to be able to RP with you on here... but... I have no idea of how to get them together... n_n
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: well Disturbed hasn't shown up around here in a really long while. and I haven't been able to see him lately. hmm and maybe there is a way we can get them together, your character and mine, I mean..... I think I got a plan..
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: Alrighty then. We class Disturbed as static. Just pull the plan and I'll follow happily ^^
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: kk oniisan... time for a walk around the city.. it's a start anyway *pokes tongue out*

IC:

Yoosei was laying down on the bed, resting quietly. the apartment seemed so quiet now.. no sound was heard around. true that she is one that likes silence and all.. but at a certain time.. it started to feel awkward.

She stood up and twitches ears. "ah all this silence on this apartment is starting to get on my nerves" she muttered and walked towards the living room. Since she was dressed already, she didn't take that much to head out of the apartment and goes towards the middle zone of the city as an attempt to find something...anything to do.

Her tails swishes around softly as she walks. her eyes glances around and she found nothing yet she could do. "damnit..." she cursed in a not audible tone.

OOC: good?
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions