Join our server on Discord

Non-Digimon: any style: furrie/yiff
< Vook's House >

Feeling Vook's pussy walls clamp down upon his claw, Kalyx held it fast, within her cunt and vigorously massaged her clit, with his thumb.
"Uhhnn!! That's it Vook!! Squeeze my cock!! Squeeze all my cum out!! All over you!!" The dragon braced his legs and tail, thrusting his hips forward, allowing the dragoness full access to his sraining erection.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Mar continued kissing, almost wanting to ravage Lumi. His claws dirtily played with her privates, periodically switching from breasts to ass and vice-versa, teasing her very hard.

(Libing room)

"Alrighty" Dot giggled as she turned around once again, not bending this time though. She grabbed the second glass and held her filled glass next to her chest as she filled Kurtz's.
In less than a minute it was almost ready but then she caught the scent with her nose. It reflected so much need she shook, causing her to meep after spilling her cleavage with milk. "Meep!" she nervously stepped back, turning around so fast her milk-covered boobies bounced and jiggled madly in front of Kurtz, the glass getting almost stuck inside her shirt, wetting her entire waist and belly.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: sorry for taking so damn long...

IC:
< Ishana/Ereth >

"So... it seems the others are having fun... wanna give it a go?" the vixen asked Ereth, taking a sip from the bottle.

< Altima/Ayane >

"Ahh.... y-yeah..." Altima stuttered. By now, he had rested enough and was ready for another go. "So...you wanna go again?"
< Ereth & Ishana >

"wh-what?" Ereth said, blushing a little. "um..s-sure...Mar just said to uh, take you up to his room...lets go?" he said, standing up and offering a claw to the vixen.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Giggling, Ishana held Ereths' hand as she got up.
Ereth walked upstairs to Mar's room, opening the door. "uhm...i guess we're here, what do ya wanna do first...ishana?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
And Lumi couldn't help it; her body being played around with like what he was doing right now.... it was a turn-on for her, as she stared to purr happily into the kiss, her tail slowly shifting under to his groin before starting to softly tease that area with it. "Mmmhhhh...."

(Living Room)

As her now milk-covered breasts practically bounced in front of him, the dragon couldn't help it anymore. That was somewhat causing his friend underneath to just go wild and start causing him soft pain. Growling hardly, he spoke with a more softer tone. "F-Forget it... I think... I f-found a more nicer gift..." With that, he then pounced her, not giving a care in the world what she thinked as he made it so that they both crashed back on the sofa; his tail quickly shifting the tray off it as his body laid down ontop of hers.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
< Vook's House >

Vook jerked kalyx's throbbing shaft wildly, and fondled his balls with her other claw. "give me all your hot seed kalyx!" she murred and nuzzled kalyx's chest.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Not being able to hold back any longer, Kalyx shot his wad all over the front of Vook's body. "Uhhnn! Uhhnn!! AAAHHH!!! The hot lumps of cum ran down her wet body, leaving slick glossy trails as they ran."
"Okay, Vook...*pants*...your turn, now..Are ya ready!"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Vook murred happily, and licked her hand of kalyx's hot seed. "mmm....delicious...yeah, im ready for whatever you can throw at me kalyx!" she said playfully, and licking his chest.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan