Join our server on Discord

Non-Digimon: any style: furrie/yiff
Purring happily to the passionate kiss and being scooped up into Mar's arms, Lumi cuddled him close as she held the kiss with him of sorts, her tail swishing around frantically as she stared up to him. "Mmrr... sure, handsome... sure..." Was all she spoke, gently, as she deepened the kiss with him of sorts after he finished talking to the others.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Mar kicked the door open and walked in, then closed the entrance with by using his tail to push the door. "Mrrrr..." the dragon growled as he carried Lumi, dropped her on bed and put himself on top. "You're gonna enjoy" he growled when he broke the kiss as he held his large tongue above her face.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(Yoosei and Disturbed's Appartment)

As the purple foxed quickened her pace Disturbed's thick member twitched inside her pussy " AHH!! I..can't hold it..!" he yelled. The wolf shot his head back as his member explodes with hot white seed all over Yoosei's warm pussy walls.

(Ayane and Altima)

"I just...like to have fun you know, keep my options open. Of course I like you Altima." Ayane giggled rubbing his cheek "But I just dont want a serious relationship you know? I wanna stay free willed and do what I want with no regrets, a guilt free life."
The OCA
Purring more, the catgirl simply watched as the dragon placed her down on the bed, her eyes and heart quivering with excitement of his next move as she grinned darkly. "...I hope you do too..." Was all she chirped, as she looked up to the large tongue over her face.

(Dot/Kurtz) (OOC: Forgive me for forgetting, DMX.)

As he turned to face her, while getting through his now eighth cookie, the dragon sighed, before his blush completely returned as he noticed the one inbetween her bust and also her words of sorts - which wasn't really helping, as he was starting to grow more and more aroused from the thoughts of such. "Uhhhm... I might..." Was all he muttered.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Mar ran his big tongue over Lumi's face, starinting on her cheek, going to her opposite side, then going down to her chin, a very sensual, charming circular movement till eventually getting a nice kiss to her lips while his claws worked underneath her, undressing her in the lower regions discretely.

(Living Room)

Dot smiled, "Oh well, okay. Just tell me" she giggled, turning around and bending down to put down the glasses and the carton, and to serve herself some milk. A good view of her rump could be appreciatted through her tight jeans as she was practically bending right in front of Kurtz's front body.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
< Yoosei and Disturbed's Appartment >

Yoosei let out a loud moan, enjoying his hot seed filling her womb, making her shiver in pleasure. She opened her mouth, and let her tongue hang out as loud moans keep escaping her muzzle as she keeps humping herself until suddenly moaning loudly as she hits her orgasm and releasing a huge load of her sweet juices that coat his member while her walls clamp it pleasurably.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Her entire body shivered to the feeling of the tongue of his swirling around her and licking of her face, as she happily accepted the kiss to her lips, letting her instincts slowly coil her tail up as she started to hungrily try to seep into his clothes through his trouser line, the thin tail breaching slowly as she deepened the kiss with him. "Mmhhh...."

(Dot/Kurtz Apartment: Living Room)

As he was practically facing her most of the time to keep himself from boredom, Kurtz was able to see that good view, his eyes widening as his blush deepened, a bulge starting to grow very quickly in his trousers as his own scent of sort wafted very, very lightly into the air, enough to probably make one slightly horny of the opposite gender, but still, he was getting much of an arousement from both seeing her with the milk and also now the view of her quite... sized behind. He was starting to think that he would grab it, there and then, on the spot, and just take her to the bedroom... but that'd be... odd and totally unkind to her... all he could really do was stare... and slowly wait as more of his scent wafted.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Kalyx: "Mmmmm! You have such soft claws!", Klayx' erection started to show, sliding out his sheath. He continued to probe Vook's pussy, as the warm water cascaded over them.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"mrr...thanks kalyx dear" she smiled and giggled, and rubbed Kalyx's erection.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
< Vook's House >

"Hmmmmm! You don't have to thank me, Vook...I'm happy to pleasure you...whenever you want and...however you want." Kalyx slipped one of his fingers inside the dragoness' slick cunt.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz