Join our server on Discord

Non-Digimon: any style: furrie/yiff
" your welcome... it is my policy to be a little chivalrious." Altima said as they walked through the doors, Altima being a gentleman and holding the door for ayane... they found seats by the bar and sat down. Altima didn't order anything special.. just a dr. pepper. "so... ayane... care to tell me something about yourself?" the dragon questioned Ayane.

ooc: if u guys want, you guys can meet at the tavern to...so to say.. meet each other...that way we can get to the..er..."good" stuff ^.^
OOC: Why don't you have the head honcho make an announcement? I'm playing it as though my character doesn't know much about the community.

IC:

Noticing the music she was listening to was Christian, Shadow turned to her and got up from his chair, walking over and gently tapping her to get her attention.

"You a Christian?" he asked, a soft look on his face.
suddenly, there was an announcement from the mayor... "greetings from the mayor! this is just a reminder, letting you know to meet you neighbors at the tavern. that will be all". came the mayors voice.

ooc: srry getting a bit lazy... hard to type so many things all on psp... its like texting someone >.<
Ayane took a seat and ordered just a simple diet pepsi for herself. Looking at Altima she smiled "Oh not much really..I'm just an average girl. I am into music."

< Shadow and Ebon >

Ebon felt a tap on her shoulder she openned her eyes to see Shadow standing there. She pressed the pause button on her CD player and slid her headphones off "Christian?" she smiled cutely "No hun, I'm afraid I'm not."
The OCA
Shadow's face fell at her response, though he quickly hid it. Hearing the announcement, he motioned to the door.

"Guess we oughta go get introduced," he said, though one could tell by his tone he wasn't too thrilled. Shadow had never been much for introductions.
After slapping a few more personal things next to the computer, Kurtz slowly made his way out into the living room, chuckling happily. "Yup, I am too." He smiled softly.

Almost immediately, Lumi gave a small huff, and looked at the dragon's face with a small glare. "So, you're my roommate?" She gave a slight grin. "Oh boy, they had to give another dragon, didn't they."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: For the record Lamb of God isnt a christian rock band ^.^

IC:

Ebon quickly sat up and her ears twitched "Oh..okay." she got up and looked at Shadow and smiled "Come on, you can be my date." she smirked as she walked out of the bedroom and headed for the appartment room door.
The OCA
OOC: Sounded like one. Oh well.

IC:

Shadow blushed at her words, suddenly feeling hot and uneasy. However, he hurried to catch up with her.

"Don't suppose you know where it is? I don't know heads or tails of this place," he said, hoping his blush didn't show through his fur. His tail, however, twitch and jerked nervously.
"Mhmm..the Tavern is just down the road from here, not too far." Ebon said as they walked through the door of their appartment. Then they walked downstairs to the main lobby then she stopped "Oh my..Shadow I dont suppose we could take your car." she giggled softly "I brought my motorcycle, cant really sit two on it."
The OCA
"Oh...uh sure," he said, leading the way to his car. Upon finding it, he held the door open for her.