Join our server on Discord

Non-Digimon: any style: furrie/yiff
OOC: I know I wasn't active, but I wasn't away for a whole day at that.

By the way, is it obligation that room-mates must obligatory have relations and stick together all the time?

And it's obvious I'm left with Lumi for Mar.

Mar: GOT THE BIG BUTT! GONNA GET SOME BOOTY! GONNA GET SOME BOOTY! *Crash*

Tiamat: *Holding a huge mace* You aren't going anywhere until you take care of our kids!

DMX: I'm glad he looks exactly like me.

Dot: I got Kurtzy! Yay!

IC:

Kurtz's words reached Dorothy's ears from the other room of the place, "No problem here! I'm gonna just connect my DVD and I'm done!" she said, giggling from the room, her feminine cute voice was easily heard, as she talked just loudly so Kurtz's listen.

Mar had just entered, the place was of course deserted, but not so messy, he was satisfied, "Can't wait till night!" he thought to himself with a wide grin, thinking about a hopeful nice rave party in downtown or something. "Wonder who was written in the name tag when- well, guess he or she likes loud music!" he said as he took out a pack with Linkin' Park CDs, he had recently become a fan of the group.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
ooc: not really, theres also my other character, ishana... i do believe we have an odd-number of characters... so any1 want a third room-mate? also no its not obligatory... its just a way to start things up ^.^
OOC:
Quote:By the way, is it obligation that room-mates must obligatory have relations

All I have to say is if any female character(s) want to have a relationship with my character, they're going to have to start it, 'cause I suck at coming onto a girl.

IC:

"Likewise. And sorry about the 'ditzy' comment, but when I saw all these posters of what I'm assuming are famous boys, I just assumed...you know," he said, nodding at all her posters.

Deciding that he had fulfilled his obligations to his room-mate for the time being, Shadow returned to his computer.
ooc: lol, i have no problem picking up chicks on the anonymous internet... lol... just not as easily in rl... thank god they made the internet ^.^
Kurtz chuckled happily from his place; it was always a little lightening to hear her cute giggle, but nonetheless. After a few more moments, he finally got the LAN Cable into the right slot, and pulled back; taking a deep sigh. "DONE~!"

Transcending the steps to the house, Lumi looked quietly down as she continued to walk. She moved herself to the front door, and sighed practically, before blinking. The door was open. Moving in, she noticed Mar, and blinked twice, before sweat-dropping. "Hey... damn... they moved someone in.... Hello?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ebon blinked and looked at the her posters "Dude those are rock bands, I just put them up because I love their music." with that said she grabbed her portable cd player out of her back. Quickly putting her headphones and turnning it on, she plopped onto her bed.

< Altima and Ayane >

Ayane went over and openned the door to their appartment "Here just put it outside the bedroom, I can take it from there." she then went to grab the second back which she picked up with just one paw and entered the appartment.
The OCA
Yoosei
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
After about 20 good minutes of vacuuming Disturbed put the cleaner away then thought somemore "Dishes!" the black wolf dashed into the kitchen "Just a few but." with haste he filled the dishwaster and started it. After that he took a cleaning sponge and started cleaning all the counter tops making sure they're super clean.
The OCA
Shadow's eyes widened a bit when he saw her use her CD player.

"Sheesh, she unloads that big-ass stereo and a whole bunch of speakers, then puts on a cd player? Weird girl," he muttered, turning back to his fanfic.

OOC: Could there be a quick meeting so everyone can get to know each other?
OOC: yeah we will be getting to that... the place for meeting and chatting is....dun-dun-duh-dah! the TAVERN! ^.^

IC: Wow! shes strong...that or that pack is extremely light. Altima thought, as he struggled and grunted under the weight of Ayane's pack. "So... whats inside this pack?" he asked as he placed the bag down, next to the door.

A figure began walking towards a nearby door, stopping, the figure pulled otu a small sheet of paper that had a number on it. "So, this is where im staying? Wonder who i have to bunk with.." said the figure, in a female voice. she adcanced a step, after confirming the room-numbers, then, raised her arm to knock on the door. She rapped her knuckle on the wooden door and awaited for an answer...