Join our server on Discord

Non-Digimon: any style: furrie/yiff
Ebon quickly entered back into the bedroom with arms full of posters and other things to hang up "..it wont be home without these.." she commented to herself. The black and white wolfess hung up a Disturbed, Slipknot, Drowning Pool, and Lamb of God posters on her bedside. To complete it she hung up the signet of Disturbed over the head of her bed "Now its feeling like home." Ebon backed up a bit to view her side of the bedroom. Her nice plump butt snuggly fit in her black jeans giving the panther quite a view.
The OCA
Hearing Ebon's words, Shadow cast a glance behind him, rolling his eyes at her posters.

"This won't be home until I'm by myself...don't need some ditzy girl to keep me company," he muttered, turning back to his computer. He started to purr as he continued to read the story, his pants getting more and more tight.
"Why arent we a cheery type." Ebon smirked to herself as she walked to her suitcase and put her clothes into the armior in the corner of her room "..Oh by the way..please dont call me ditzy.."
The OCA
"Sorry," was Shadow's only reply, turning around in his chair. Feeling as though he should be a bit more polite to the girl, he got up and walked over to her.

"Sorry for the attitude...I'm not known for my cheerfullness. My name's Shadow," he said, extending a paw.
ooc:ok well i guess ill choose since DMX isnt on... ill partner up with ayane

IC: "hi,hi!" said a very excited dragon. the only thing he had on was cargo shorts. he quickly placed his luggage bag which was hardly that big. "My name is Atlima! i hope you don't mind me being your room-mate. gosh im s excited! this is my first room-mate experience... people usually tend to think im weird..." He walked up to the wolfess and stuck his hand out to properly greet her, in a formal way.
Ayane stepped back a moment as she was a little taken by the sudden appearance of Altima...as well as his energy. She gave a soft giggle "Calm down cowboy." she placed her paw into the dragon's claw "Altima..nice to meet you, my name is Ayane." she gave the dragon a soft smile "First room-mate huh?" she smirked "I suppose you've never bunked with a girl before either?"

< Shadow and Ayane >

Ebon just finished putting a set of clothes in the armoir then turned around facing Shadow extending his black panther paw out to her "Hey, I've seen'em all...names Ebon. Nice to meet you, Shadow." she took the panthers paw and shook it.
The OCA
Yoosei bows her head and smiles cutely.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

"no, i suppose" the dragon said, this time a little slowly, so as not to scare away his only room-mate. "so, uh...do you need help with your bag?" he said, pointing at the bag near the doorway
Disturbed took a deep breath and sat back down on the couch in which where he was laying on before. He put his paws over his head "Gotta girl for a room-mate. Its alright by my part..I just..have ro present myself better." he quickly looked around the room "Gotta clean." The black wolf got to work quickly as he dashed for the closet and started vaccuming.

< Altima and Ayane >

Ayane smile more at the polite offer, she couldnt refuse such a kind jesture "Yeah they do weigh a bit."
The OCA
"OK!" said an excited Altima, he rarely talked to girls... mainly because most girls never talked back to him... he quickly rushed to the bag, picking it up in both hands.Wow. he thought to himself, this bag is pretty heavy, especially for a girl... must be a lot of clothes and make up.. "so... where do you need it" he grunted under the weight.