Join our server on Discord

Non-Digimon: any style: furrie/yiff
OOC: If it's alright with Disturbed, I'd like to partner up my character with Ebon.

"Be glad when I've got my own pad," grumbled Shadow, a black panther decked out in black shirt and jeans with black boots on his feet, as he fixed up his side of the room, which consisted mostly of his bed, his dresser full of clothes, and his laptop computer.

Being mostly a loner, Shadow didn't much like sharing a room with another person. His situation wasn't helped by fact that his current roommate was female...and a wolfess at that. Shadow had never been much of a lady's man, so he never felt comfortable around women, not to mention that a cat and a dog, two species that rarely got along, sharing the same room just didn't look right.

Can't deny she isn't bad to look at, though he thought, casting a glance at the wolfess as she tended to her side of the room.
OOC: This has already been decided.... (If DMX still doesn't mind), I'll partner up Kurtzy with Dot. :3 Lumi's free, I'll hold off playing her for now.

IC:

"Bah, this wire goes here... and this red one to there... nope... doesn't fit..." came from the mouth of the red-haired Kurtz, as he tried to work out how the laptop would recieve internet. He rubbed his temple for a second with the LAN Cable still in hand, and sighed, before glancing back.

In the end, he had noticed someone from the crowd. Not out of random, but still; she had acted in the cute way that she actually normally did around anyone, it seemed, and that was what made him a little more relieved when he found out he was paired up with her and using the same apartment. Since... well, she acted quite cute, especially when she first found out her room-mate was male. Sharing a room with her? Gladly. It was nice to actually get away from the other girls, who looked quite... built up, in certain areas. Dot did not seem like one of them. "Hey! How's your end going, Dot?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: If its okay with Yoosei ^.^ I'd like to pair up with...Yoosei ^.^

Ebon who was pretty strong for her size slammed down a luggage chest full of god knows what and kicked it against the wall at the foot of her bed. Her tail swished slowly behind her as she then got out her giant stereo which she placed ontop of her armoire "Hope you like rock music panther-boy." she teased as she hooked up her speakers and placed them in various places.

Disturbed swished his tail happily as he was laid out on the couch watching the big screen HDTV he brought to the appartment with Xbox 360 and PS3 hooked up to it. He loved meeting new people so having a room-mate to share with wasnt too much of a problem with him...wonder when he'd get here.
The OCA
OOC: aww thank you so much Disturby

IC:

Yoosei was on the kitchen, her luggage right by her side, drinking fresh water.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Disturbed's wolf ear's twitched as he thought he heard a voice "Meh probably just someone playing on the intercom again." he said to himself as he yawned widely and wiped his eye "Wish they would get here already..I'm bored.." he then laid out flat on the couch with his arms and legs sprawled out on it. Disturbed didnt show it off too much because he didnt have much of an ego, but as he laid out his nicely built furry chest with a tightly packed six on his tummy.
The OCA
Yoosei then grabbed her luggage again and takes a deep breathe before walking to the living room. one stepping in... she couldn't help but blush once glancing upon Disturbed. After a long awkward silence she coughs softly and speaks in a low tone. "excuse me... you are my room mate... aren't you?" she kinda knew he was but yet she wanted to make sure.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Disturbed's ears twitched again hearing an actual voice near him "Finally someone to talk to." he then sat up on the sofa and threw a smile but his eyes widened a bit seeing not just his room-mate, but..a female room-mate. The black wolf quickly stood up from the couch presenting himself to her, he was always very polite to woman. "Well..I..I am staying here..so...if y-your staying here then I suppose that does make us..room-mates." he said nervously...okay okay...gotta make sure to have the toilet seat down, be extra clean..of myself and the house, do dishes, cook breakfast....he smiled softly "Well welcome to the apartment...the b-b-bedroom is through that door if you wish to unpack....thats right we share a bedroom!!"
The OCA
Shadow let out an annoyed growl, loud noises not being on his list of favorite things. He could already tell that this was going to be an difficult experience.

"No problem with rock, every problem with loud volume. So help me, if my ears start ringing, that steroe's booking a room at the junk yard, capiche?" he growled, though he could easily see the volume levels on the speakers.

Deciding he needed something to take his mind off of his present situation, he hooked up his laptop and got on the interenet. Casting a glance at the wolfess, he got onto his favorite website and began reading.
"Oh you're no fun.." Ebon let out a soft giggle after finsihing setting up her stereo. She then walked out of the room for a few minutes before bringing in a huge poster of Mudvayne. She hopped up on her bed and placed it on the wall next to her bed "Perfect." her tail swished happily as she saw the poster "Need more..be right back." she quickly ran back out of the room to grab more of her posters.
The OCA
"Girls...who can understand 'em," he muttered under his breath. Turning back to his favorite website, he smiled as he saw the images, starting to feel a little hot. His pants grew a little snug as a certain part of him grew...excited.