Join our server on Discord

Non-Digimon: any style: furrie/yiff
Not a plot? Well- this RP's arousing in its way. Wouldn't mind joining.

Name: Mar.
Species: Dragon.
Description: Two meters tall, blue and white scales. Outstandingly bulky muscles roam his whole masculine body. He has deep blue eyes and short snow white hair. He wears a black shirt, blue jeans and a red and black jacket. Has a 7 inch limp cock, when erected it's sixteen inches long,
Favored Styles: Rimming, Anal, Frontal, Oral, Tit-Play (From both sides), and many more.
Orientation: Straight.
Other: Loves Macro and cute, hot girls.

Name: Dorothy.
Species: Dragoness
Description: 1m 72cm tall, blue and white scales. Slender body, plump butt and well endowed waist. D-cup breasts, finned tail. She has deep blue eyes and long snow white hair.
Favored Styles: Doggy and Lumberjack positions mostly.
Orientation: Anything that can give her an orgasm.
Other: Aquatic dragoness.

A second thought: Ten members is too much, reduce it please, or this won't ever start.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
ooc:like i said ten members OR in a few days
How long is a few days? And, by the way.

DMX Wrote:Name: Dorothy.

You just gave me a hawt reason to be in this RPG.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
ooc:either by 2nite or by tommorrow btw shadow wat did u mean in ur last post?
If you're referring to me, I don't quite follow. All I posted was my character profile.
If you're reffering to me, you have not seen Dot. *drool* Sorry, my liking for dragons and dragoness' is just far more then the average roleplayer. X3
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
ooc:ahh... finally som1 else who is in2 dragons ^.^ also iwas refering 2 kurtz although 4 some reason i spelled shindou like shadow ><
4give me every1! also i cant write long messages because iam using psp. family using comp more b/c burning crusade >.<
Yeah, Shindou's the only one into dragons in the RPGs.

Then I guess this starts tomorrow, right?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
ooc: ok i think everyones waited enough... so lets get this show on the road... now that the computer is free ^.^ also as a note, this is part of a yiff series i thought of.... hope everyone enjoys this rpg as much as i do inveting it ^.^

IC:
A message from the mayor: "Greetings, and welcome to the small city of furry-ngton! i am the mayor, mayor boodle... yes it is a strange name, but it is fitting since indeed, i am a poodle-furrie. this announcement is a bulletin, mostly.... since our residential area of town is still under construction, you must buddy up with someone as their room-mate for a while... that is, until we can get everyone their individual houses... that is all, thank you..." the mayor says, through the use of an intercom system placed at every corner to get his messages out to the public.

ooc: ok since everyone has to buddy up, the rules for room-mate picking are simple: whoever posts first gets to choose their room-mate first, so the sooner you respond, the BETTER. or else you may not have a choice... ill go last, since you all may be eager to buddie up with a firend... and also since i dont know anyone(im new to this site T.T).

we will be moving on once everyone has chosen their room-mate