Join our server on Discord

"Contest": The greatest challengers to mankind.
Herr Mullen Wrote:
Blaze of Glory Wrote:-Most Bic biros I've had stopped working after a few lines. I also have a handful of Chinese pens that are able to write about a line and then they stop. But if you grab them the next day again, they write another line. However, if you leave them ten days alone, they will write one line alone as well. (Must be an ancient Chinese spell).

Damn biros. I use a fountain pen to avoid that sort of thing. It runs out of ink every few days, but I've got a bottle, as WH Smith ran out of the cartrages. Sadly, the other day, the little clip on the lid breoke off. Then the thing that held it on snapped, as well.
Tried gel ink pens? I've used about a dozen an none gave me trouble. There's a place in Suburbia where I get them really cheap. The only problem they have is that they are spent pretty fast.
Blaze of Glory Wrote:
Herr Mullen Wrote:
Blaze of Glory Wrote:-Most Bic biros I've had stopped working after a few lines. I also have a handful of Chinese pens that are able to write about a line and then they stop. But if you grab them the next day again, they write another line. However, if you leave them ten days alone, they will write one line alone as well. (Must be an ancient Chinese spell).

Damn biros. I use a fountain pen to avoid that sort of thing. It runs out of ink every few days, but I've got a bottle, as WH Smith ran out of the cartrages. Sadly, the other day, the little clip on the lid breoke off. Then the thing that held it on snapped, as well.
Tried gel ink pens? I've used about a dozen an none gave me trouble. There's a place in Suburbia where I get them really cheap. The only problem they have is that they are spent pretty fast.

Oh, i'm happy with the fountain pen. It's a servicable and classic instrument.
Okay. Oh, looking at you I remembered another one...my copy of Grandia. The second disk was defective, and I searched the whole district for a new game, but I couldn't find it anywhere else....When I have the time, I'll go to downtown to look for it.... The game was pretty interesting, so it bugs me a lot what happened....
There are still some feathers in the grass.
Renamon's Army
How about a cell phone that would only allow incoming phone calls coming from you by an annoying ex-friend who thinks he is god's gift to woman? lol the phone would only take his call for a while and it left everyone to a message after the beat kind of thing XDDD!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
I think i won this one. My game Operaion shorted-out so whoever went first would always win.
Oh I had an interesting time when I got my first PS2. I played it for about a month and it started saying "DISC READ ERROR." so I took it back to the store (Thank the dark ones for money back gaurantees) and got a new one, that one lasted a whole week, of course the store wouldn't take it back since it technically wasn't covered anymore, so basically I paid 300 dollars for a PSX which at that time were going for maybe 50 dollars. Well I got pissed and smacked the PS2 with a hammer. And you know what? It hasn't given me a problem since. Twisted

Moral: If all else fails, beat the shit out of whatever is causing the problem.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Quote:Oh I had an interesting time when I got my first PS2. I played it for about a month and it started saying "DISC READ ERROR." so I took it back to the store (Thank the dark ones for money back gaurantees) and got a new one, that one lasted a whole week, of course the store wouldn't take it back since it technically wasn't covered anymore, so basically I paid 300 dollars for a PSX which at that time were going for maybe 50 dollars. Well I got pissed and smacked the PS2 with a hammer. And you know what? It hasn't given me a problem since.
You don't beat those disc read errors with a hammer. You beat them with patience. I just reset my PS2 when that happens.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Wisemon Wrote:You don't beat those disc read errors with a hammer. You beat them with patience.

Its funner with a hammer.
Shadowknight Wrote:Oh I had an interesting time when I got my first PS2. I played it for about a month and it started saying "DISC READ ERROR." so I took it back to the store (Thank the dark ones for money back gaurantees) and got a new one, that one lasted a whole week, of course the store wouldn't take it back since it technically wasn't covered anymore, so basically I paid 300 dollars for a PSX which at that time were going for maybe 50 dollars. Well I got pissed and smacked the PS2 with a hammer. And you know what? It hasn't given me a problem since. Twisted

Moral: If all else fails, beat the shit out of whatever is causing the problem.
I doubt it will work with my Grandia copy or the damaged Tshirt....