Join our server on Discord

...uh. This isn't Fchan! I must've made a typo!!
Welcome to the DaD, I'm Crimson and I hope you have a great time here, happy posting!

Crimson: Oh and be cautious of the crazies around here.

Zorromon: You are one of the crazies!

Crimson: That doesn't mean I can't warn him.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
*Picks up a couch and heaves it across the room and crashes into the wall* Welcome to the DaD!!! Rock on!!! \m/ > . < \m/ *ten thousand fists raise in the air in a salute*
The OCA
Thanks for the welcome! I assure you- Crazy does not bother me at all (Grins, exposing sharp fangs still stained with fresh blood) Lol- How do I join the RPGs again?

Oh- and-

blueeyedgabulvo0o Wrote:To the light is the rays that curtain the tapestry of woven memories in a sequence of hopes melding with dreams......

May you enjoy your stay here at our little oasis. Each day brings something new and something that you never knew. Treat one another like family and this is a place to adopt yourselves into a new light. Too whatever you do, may you do it well

~`~LonelyGabu~`~

:shock:

The sheer poetry burned an everlasting impression on me! Thank you- er- I think!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Disturbed Wrote:*ten thousand fists raise in the air in a salute*

Why always do a salute?A better way to welcome someone is playing the song.*turns on Ten Thousand Fists*Welcome Backlasher.
(One winged angel plays in the background)

Sephiroth: (Stabs Aeris from behind) Hm? What are you looking at? Gunter is over there. (Points off screen)

(Screen shifts to Gunter zipping up, having just finished wanking to the scene)

Gunter: RPG eh?

Welcome to the DaD- sorry I'm late! The name's Gunter- Romanian Wanking Enthusiast and extreme Yiff Fan! Oh- and I'M NOT A VAMPIRE! I wont suck your blood and leave you on the ground half dead as I wank off to your dying face! Feel free to let your guard down! Ciao!! (Sephiroth stabs hims as well, and the Final Fantasy Victory tune plays)
Hello to you, as well as your bud.
Renamon's Army
Quote:The sheer poetry burned an everlasting impression on me! Thank you- er- I think!

I did what I could and your welcome :p XD
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Ray the Backlasher Wrote:Thanks for the welcome! I assure you- Crazy does not bother me at all (Grins, exposing sharp fangs still stained with fresh blood) Lol- How do I join the RPGs again?

If serious, then just look at the first post of an RPG, see who can post there, the rules and all, and also see if you can join. If you are able to join, you understand the story, and are not too late, you can join in.

If not, then just grab a beer, sit down and press the damn any key!

Rofl.

Kurtz: That's why I tell him never to be serious.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Okay- lol- Thanks!

Gunter VanCrimson Wrote:(One winged angel plays in the background)

Sephiroth: (Stabs Aeris from behind) Hm? What are you looking at? Gunter is over there. (Points off screen)

Welcome to the DaD- sorry I'm late! The name's Gunter- Romanian Wanking Enthusiast and extreme Yiff Fan! Oh- and I'M NOT A VAMPIRE! I wont suck your blood and leave you on the ground half dead as I wank off to your dying face! Feel free to let your guard down! Ciao!! (Sephiroth stabs hims as well, and the Final Fantasy Victory tune plays)

-Uh... Thank you?
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Ray the Backlasher Wrote:Okay- lol- Thanks!

Gunter VanCrimson Wrote:(One winged angel plays in the background)

-Uh... Thank you?

Trust me,just don't ignore him or you will pay.