Join our server on Discord

Prepare Yourselves..... A New Awakening Is Born
Hear Ye!!! Hear Ye!!! I Sir Lazaforth Has Joined This Worthy Of A Site And Have Decided To Futher Enhance My Rpying Skills. I Will Be Accepting All Those Who Are Willing To Confront Me... Though I May Not Be Accurate With Spelling And Grammar, Like Stated I Shall Be Enhancing My Skills... "En Garde"........
Oh yeah- if it isn't too much- my buddy's email got all fucked up and he can't click the link in his email- can anyone do anything about that? He's Ray The Backlasher.
Haha- thanks for the assist dude! But I've got it- a few good whacks to the RAM did the trick! XD
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Wow.... a duo! I didn't see this when I replied to the other; Welcome you two to the DaD! ^^ Especially you in this thread, Lazaforth. Hope you find something on this site to enjoy and that you hang around! I'm here if you need any help.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Welcome welcome to the inner sanctum of fun death and of interesting dilemma's. I am your host LonelyGabu that doesn't bite but I nibble so I say "Rawrrrr" to you and pretty much welcome you to the oasis that is the DaD. We have wonderful people here so I hope you enjoy your stay. Whatever you fancy, I hope you stay and enjoy yourself and too many days of laughs and hard-ons. May your path shine like the light of hope, till next time enjoy and to all that you do may you succeed.

~`~LonelyGabu~`~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Heya! Welcome to the DaD! Hope you like it here! ^_^
Welcome stranger :P
Nice to meet you both and welcome to the DaD! I'm Crimson, 9th member of the SDP wishing you a good time here in our digital community, hope you both post lots!

Crimson: There's only one thing to do now...

Monica: Cookies are done! *lays out a huge plate of fresh ones for everyone*

Crimson: Exactly. *happily munches on one*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Welcome to the DaD!! ROCK ON MOTHA FUCKEHS!!! \m/ > . < \m/ *ten thousand fists raise in the air in a salute* Happy posting!!
The OCA
Why hello thar!