Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Ha ha. Did Digistar give you the idea? Nice work.
Renafan's long *awaited* request. Presented Ofuro style.

This is probably my first bestiality art. lol

Anyways, I believe the scale on the drawing between Ikuto and Peckmon are same as on the TV.

Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
... I am confused as to what is being licked; but I am sure that Slot A doesn't go into Slot D.... (Lol Brick Joke) <_<;
"Who is "I" without a past? -A river without a source? -An event without a cause?
Threads of different lengths. Some longer, some shorter... So many of them spun together~
The crones keep on weaving; the algorithm of our lives. Cause and effect, the fates of men!"
-Turisas, To Holmgard and Beyond
Digital Ninja-Ostrich butthole. :p
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
(07-08-2010 07:12 PM)SnK Wrote: Digital Ninja-Ostrich butthole. :p

ooh, it's done...XD

Nitpick time though:
Why is the butthole on Peckmon's left leg...I think you oughta reposition that a bit. It just looks awkward!

Two:can you draw Peckmon naked, or have part of the cloth torn away revealing a giant feathery butt.:P Make it more...human-shaped, with a nice butt crack for Ikuto to push his face into and eat out. Like Ikuto doing it to a nice busty Rosemon (with a nice thorny whip out, just in case!).

You drew Ikuto and Peckmon just fine, it's just that the positions are...off.>.>
[Image: Ikuto_Peckmon4_Ever.jpg]
"I'll keep you safe...forever."
Peckuto
Okay need some vag to balance. Do you still take requests, SnK?
(07-09-2010 02:20 AM)Renafan Wrote: Nitpick time though:
Why is the butthole on Peckmon's left leg...I think you oughta reposition that a bit. It just looks awkward!

Two:can you draw Peckmon naked, or have part of the cloth torn away revealing a giant feathery butt.:P Make it more...human-shaped, with a nice butt crack for Ikuto to push his face into and eat out. Like Ikuto doing it to a nice busty Rosemon (with a nice thorny whip out, just in case!).

You drew Ikuto and Peckmon just fine, it's just that the positions are...off.>.>

I assure you, the butt hole's just right in it's place. It's just probably his tail feathers are lifted in an arc due to Ikuto's head poking against it. Unless the only visible 'roots' of said tail feathers gave you optical illusion that it's placed awkward. He's also naked. save for the scarf, his head gears and of course those boots.

Plus, Peckmon's anatomy was based on that of RL bird's/poultry's... I find it rather weird if I drew him with an ass almost similar or even close to that of human's anatomy. I also applied a bit of perspective view for Peckmon from his backside.

I am not a perfect artist, and I have my own flaws in some areas. But I give it my best.

I'm terribly sorry to hear if my art doesn't satisfy or fully meet your standards despite the efforts and personal time I sacrificed for this. Probably it's for the best if you should have stick with other artists like Ofuro.
(07-09-2010 04:14 AM)Acceld Wrote: Okay need some vag to balance. Do you still take requests, SnK?

When I don't have other stuff to do, yes.
It's all fine...sorry I came across as ungrateful or anything. I really do appreciate you taking time to do this, it's just that looking at the picture it doesn't look right. Well, thanks again anyway.
[Image: Ikuto_Peckmon4_Ever.jpg]
"I'll keep you safe...forever."
Peckuto