Join our server on Discord

Digimon Savers Shorts
I just had a great idea (which I don't actually expect SnK to do...)

How about a set of short doujins with more sexual versions of different scenes from the anime.

Basically, pick a scene that could be easily sexified, and do just that!

Like the scene in Adventure where Taichi and Yamato try to removed Jou's towel. Just replace Jou with Mimi! :D
[Image: signature.png]
That could work but picking parts might take a while. Like making it.
(03-09-2009 02:05 PM)CloneWarrior Wrote: I'm still hoping for something with at least one guy in it...

Weren't Miki and Megumi like huge fans of Tohma? Enough to sexually assault him possibly?

Probably more acting like those. Satsuma commanded them to act like Fangirls in order to prevent Masaru from becoming cocky.

And we already had two with guys in it. Three if you count that dragon. So I'm for All Girls Version!

(03-09-2009 01:55 PM)UnknownH Wrote: Yeah. According to a source, over 6 inches is too much.

And that Dragon's penis is like what? 3 feet long?

(03-09-2009 01:55 PM)UnknownH Wrote: And he could do that. then maybe one with Sayuri and Nanami too. heh

Yeeeesssss!

Sayo maybe aswell!
(03-13-2009 09:25 AM)Lilamon Wrote:
(03-09-2009 01:55 PM)UnknownH Wrote: Yeah. According to a source, over 6 inches is too much.

And that Dragon's penis is like what? 3 feet long?

You'd think people who have a "huge cock" fetish would know that. I mean...I don't even need to tell you guys the story of someone who went by the name "Mr. Hands".
[Image: dad_88x15sig.gif]
Yeah. You don't probably. And it's H, logic and physics don't count.
(03-07-2009 08:43 PM)Lilamon Wrote: Anyways, speaking of Miki, how about Yoshino X Miki X Megumi.

YMM- Savers Girls All Out Attack!

You know, I had a lil lemon planned for this trio. It consisted of Miki and Megumi giving Yoshino a "special" welcome to DATS. It also consisted of lots of Miki X Megumi backstory about how they came to DATS and featured much yuri action.

Believe in yourself! Not you who believe in me, not me, who believes in you.
Believe in you, who believes in yourself!
- Kamina of the Dai Gurren Brigade
(03-14-2009 06:06 AM)The Reclaimer Wrote:
(03-07-2009 08:43 PM)Lilamon Wrote: Anyways, speaking of Miki, how about Yoshino X Miki X Megumi.

YMM- Savers Girls All Out Attack!

You know, I had a lil lemon planned for this trio. It consisted of Miki and Megumi giving Yoshino a "special" welcome to DATS. It also consisted of lots of Miki X Megumi backstory about how they came to DATS and featured much yuri action.

Oh, an 'initiation rites' of sorts? Sounds interesting.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
That sounds indeed interesting. To say the least.

(03-13-2009 11:33 AM)DigistarDBZ Wrote: You'd think people who have a "huge cock" fetish would know that. I mean...I don't even need to tell you guys the story of someone who went by the name "Mr. Hands".

Not really interested in that.:no::no::no:

Nice Avatar. Might actually hold true. Foxes are sneaky.
(03-16-2009 04:06 PM)SnK Wrote: Oh, an 'initiation rites' of sorts? Sounds interesting.

Yeah pretty much. It was basically, M&M taking Yoshino out as a "welcome to dats" girls night. Yoshino inquires as to how the two joined the team. Enter flashback to them meeting their partners, they talk a little too much and divulge some...personal details...Yoshino asks some more questions, and, well, in this case curiousity gets the cat licked...and fingered, and such. lol

Believe in yourself! Not you who believe in me, not me, who believes in you.
Believe in you, who believes in yourself!
- Kamina of the Dai Gurren Brigade
For Digistar's table.

Good to do Savers stuff again.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...