Join our server on Discord

Digimon Savers Shorts
Video 
Well, here is that collab manga both me and Digistar did months ago. Note that the entire doujin itself is still yet to be finalized. As well as some pages not displayed. Twisted

Page 5:    
Page 6:    
Page 7:    
Page 8:    
Page 9:    
Page 10:    
Page 11:    
Page 12:    
Page 13:    
Page 14:    
Page 15:    
Page 16:    
Page 17:    
Last Page:    
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
It's nice to have them all in one spot like that.
(09-22-2008 12:21 AM)The Reclaimer Wrote: It's nice to have them all in one spot like that.

Nice to hear from you again! I am kind of sad also what happened to the board the last time. There goes the 10,000 plus views in this thread... :(

Oh, well. what matters more is the content, right?
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
It atleast allowed me to register again. Was Liliamon's Slave before the crash. But I could not log in again after clearing my cookies.Crybaby2 Even with erverything correct.
Yeah. We never did figure that out did we. But at least we got everything back working.
Sounds exactly like what happened to me. D:

Glad to see the manga's back up again...hopefully I can get the speech and SFX done sooner than later (they've been on the backburner for months. ._.)
[Image: dad_88x15sig.gif]
Oh well. At least we have almost everyone here again.
Wonder what will be next? Hmmmm....
NEXT? How about that.
or
Yoshino X Rosemon!
Why he's going to start on my next five requests of cour-

*SHOT*

I'm joking!!! I'm joking!!!

But I can't wait to see what you do next SnK, no matter what it is...

Wait, it doesn't involve Kurata, right? :D
[Image: signature.png]