Join our server on Discord

Digimon Savers Shorts
UnknownH Wrote:I don't know. Check your profile. Now this page is what I call a clone page. Since clone warrior will like it and it's like the scene in manga that you just skip over because there's nothing to wack to. Look ok though.

Well excuse me for being a straight woman......

Great page, SnK.....

Edit: No subtitles for this one?
[Image: signature.png]
CloneWarrior Wrote:
UnknownH Wrote:I don't know. Check your profile. Now this page is what I call a clone page. Since clone warrior will like it and it's like the scene in manga that you just skip over because there's nothing to wack to. Look ok though.

Well excuse me for being a straight woman......

Great page, SnK.....

Ooooya...Now I know why I seemed to have forgotten something when posting that page...

Mmm, I am dry of ideas right now, though, anybody wanna try to supply them? Twisted I am interested to see how will they turn out under other's idea. mrgreen
Well if you're asking lol

do a little thing of Yoshino whispering to Ikuto, a little shock on his face (all of this in the upper left corner) then crossing the middle (the main part of the page) a shot focused on Yoshino's backside while she's on her knees about to start sucking him. Bottom right showing a close up of her mouth working him...

Anyway, it's an idea.
The Reclaimer Wrote:Well if you're asking lol

do a little thing of Yoshino whispering to Ikuto, a little shock on his face (all of this in the upper left corner) then crossing the middle (the main part of the page) a shot focused on Yoshino's backside while she's on her knees about to start sucking him. Bottom right showing a close up of her mouth working him...

Anyway, it's an idea.

Well, er...That's nice idea welcome for the next page, but...

Ehehehehe..I am simply asking anyone to feel free supplying the dialogue for page 3. Any dialogues for it that come into their mind. :p
CloneWarrior Wrote:Well excuse me for being a straight woman......

Great page, SnK.....

Oh..... You're a woman. That's makes everything make sense. I thought you were a guy. Then it's a very normal page.
Although I don't know about any dialog. That might take awhile.
UnknownH Wrote:And AK, you're a dude right? And you look like a girl a lot don't you? Some of your statement confuses me.

Yes, Angry_kittens is a guy.. but just looking at him, its hard to be sure sometimes >.>
And thus, something similar to the confusion of me.
So I figured since I got a bit ahead of myself I might as well reel it back and contribute some subtitles...

Panel 1: Ikuto thinking "What's going on down there"
Panel 2: Ikuto yells
Panel 3: Ikuto moans
Panel 4: Yoshino whispers: "Do you want me to wash that for you?"

So not much...but her smirk is devious so she must be whispering something suggestive.
I think that would work pretty well. Best idea we got so far.
Nice coloring *must edit the Pic a bit later due to preferences*