Join our server on Discord

Digimon Savers Shorts
[quote=Lilamon
Everyone I live with wears glasses for something... and yes, they do enhance appearance quite well.. Dan (Dark Leomon) just looks mean without his, but with them he looks soft and huggable :P (I'd hug him either way.. lets face it.. I love him :) )

While I am not qualified to judge a woman's appearance, I do think that Kim (Niyara) looks a lot more cinfident with her glasses on.. Think of a cross between a gymnist, and a nerdy girl.. and thats pretty much what you have there.. I don't know if thats hot or not.. but I'm sure someone will tell me.

Her girlfriend wears them to read.. I don't know of a category she fits into for how she looks in them...

Then there is me... I have to wear glasses for driving mostly.. and well... If I wear the right outfit, I look like one of those young librarians that everyone says is hot.
Why not Masaru for just one panel to tell Ikuto to fuck her?
[Image: signature.png]
If he can tie it into a possible masaru/yoshino then I'd agree with it. But for that scene, how bout a towel or some steam cover?
And AK, you're a dude right? And you look like a girl a lot don't you? Some of your statement confuses me.
I am out of space in Mediaminer and I am gonna test this board's attachment system.

Attached is the complete page 3 of the Savers Ikuyo silent doujin. Bah, outing cut short to one day swim due too fully booked rooms.

BTW, how much free disk space provided in this board does a poster/registered member entitled to in it's file attachment feature?
Too much Ikuto, not enough Yoshino.

You can never have enough Yoshino !
I don't know. Check your profile. Now this page is what I call a clone page. Since clone warrior will like it and it's like the scene in manga that you just skip over because there's nothing to wack to. Look ok though.
UnknownH Wrote:I don't know. Check your profile. Now this page is what I call a clone page. Since clone warrior will like it and it's like the scene in manga that you just skip over because there's nothing to wack to. Look ok though.

Let us say I am attempting to serve everyone's..'Wishes'. Don't worry though. You'll get some slice of Yoshino treat next page. Still fondling with Ikuto, that is. Twisted
Don't worry. It's ok. Like I said, some of us would just skip that page to get to the next after a quick scan anyway.
Completed the..As Unknown-San stated..."Clone page". See my modified last post, with the attachment in it.

Good news: The Ikuyo could extend up to ONE or TWO more pages. (five or six pages all in all.)