Join our server on Discord

Digimon Savers Shorts
Well that has what all of us want. Yoshino shots for most of us and some naked shota-ness for clone warrior. Nice work. So what do you think of the ideas we all had.
UnknownH Wrote:Well that has what all of us want. Yoshino shots for most of us and some naked shota-ness for clone warrior. Nice work. So what do you think of the ideas we all had.

Thanks! Well, like you said: "This has what all of us wanted," I incorporated all your suggestions into a form that can hopefully accomodate all your wishes. I'll consider your other ideas and evaluate them. Then, I'll see what I can cu..Er, :oops: I meant come up with.

BTW, any of you wonderful guys know any other storage sites that tolerate NC-17 stuff? My free space in Mediaminer is now running very low.
Mhhhhmmm ! Yoshino ! Must show this one to my Roomie.

Ikuto for sure has big balls. :shock:
He does. Which makes me not want to scroll down some. .....You know if it's digimon related you could always put it here. A lot of us know what we want. Have you ever seen the old make your own manga topic in the general forum? Go back a year or two ago.
Lilamon�s Slave Wrote:Mhhhhmmm ! Yoshino ! Must show this one to my Roomie.

Ikuto for sure has big balls. :shock:

*Bangs own head in desk*

Nuuuu, nooooo! Not another detailing flop! Nooo!

Er....Ooooops? Hehe, sorry 'bout that. Rest assured I'll try to fix it in the next pages. Seems I again over did a bit in the details in terms of fan service proportions. :c
Let's see what clonewarrior says. It was his idea for the shota-ness.
Nicely done, Yoshino was well done, Ikuto too, but I'm more interested in her lol

Great job.
Ooh!!! It's nice to see more of Ikuto!!

Great job!

UnknownH Wrote:Let's see what clonewarrior says. It was his idea for the shota-ness.

Yeah, I guess they are a bit oversized...

Edit: So, we gonna actually get to see Ikuto next one? Twisted
[Image: signature.png]
CloneWarrior Wrote:Ooh!!! It's nice to see more of Ikuto!!

Great job!

UnknownH Wrote:Let's see what clonewarrior says. It was his idea for the shota-ness.

Yeah, I guess they are a bit oversized...

Edit: So, we gonna actually get to see Ikuto next one? Twisted

Yup. He bares it all as Yoshino scrubs him in the back while standing.

Mental note: Gotta really wear some glasses next time and deflate Ikuto's grape fruits...-_-;;
Oh well. It's not that bad. You wear glasses too?