Join our server on Discord

Digimon Savers Shorts
Oh, rimming....

Well, to each his own...

Anyway SnK, I just wanted to aplogoize for the hundreds of ideas I send you on DA....

I realize you're very busy and I send to type up everything I think of... :P

But, if you ever do have some time for a request or two, you know who wants one... ;)
[Image: signature.png]
Well, not exactly Savers nor hentai, (I realize I lack skills in such genre. :( ) but a try in Xros/06.

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/1...penpen.jpg
A Digimon OC of mine in the 2nd, 4th and Final panel.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
Oh boy, I loooove your work! XD
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Interesting idea. Nice work with the new characters. Although I think you have talent in H.
(05-02-2010 02:21 PM)UnknownH Wrote: Interesting idea. Nice work with the new characters. Although I think you have talent in H.

Thanks for the wonderful comments, guys. Updated the Xros manga post. Nice to go back into manga toning again.

As a bonus:

Not Savers again, but rather a 02 hentai. Features a friend's OC and Copy Sora. We're currently RP'ing with the characters seen on the page below:

Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
See, I told you that you had talent in H. And very interesting page you made.
(05-04-2010 01:34 PM)UnknownH Wrote: See, I told you that you had talent in H. And very interesting page you made.

Thanks, I guess I must be feeling down lately. But again, practice makes perfect they say.

With 06/Xros going back into the classic 01-04 artstyle, you think we're bound to have lolis again for 06 fanservice?
Ha ha ha. ...Oh, are you serious? I'm going to say with current events and current sticks still stuck in current asses maybe not. Jailbait yes. Loli no.
Errrr.. Thanks? eye twitching
Sorry. But haven't you heard all the news about Anime and Lolis and so much BS?