Join our server on Discord

Digimon Savers Shorts
UnknownH Wrote:Is it normal for digisoul to come out your nose or do I have my arousal jokes mixed together. ha ha ha. But really, nice work.

That's a good one, Sir Unknown lol I also planned initially to put Digisoul on Ikuto's nose on the last panel, though I have no idea how to create/emulate them in Photoshop. Seems some artists out there can do that..:sad2:
A clear color with little squares in them? That's what I guess.
SnK Wrote:
UnknownH Wrote:Is it normal for digisoul to come out your nose or do I have my arousal jokes mixed together. ha ha ha. But really, nice work.

That's a good one, Sir Unknown lol I also planned initially to put Digisoul on Ikuto's nose on the last panel, though I have no idea how to create/emulate them in Photoshop. Seems some artists out there can do that..:sad2:

I forgot, since I planned the above bad boy to be a practice CG doujinshi and lacks dialogue, here's one:

Panel 1:

Ikuto: This is sure a nice bath. It's same as warm and comfortable at Masaru mama's.

I wish Masaru's here. At least he and Agumon makes bath time more funny and noisy like in their house.

Panel 2

Ikuto: Hm? Masaru? Falcomon? Hey! Come in you guys! The water's fine and.....

Panel 3

Ikuto: Ayaiyaiyaiyaiyaiyaiyaiyah.....

Yoshino: I-Ikuto?!
Oh, so it was an accident?
UnknownH Wrote:Oh, so it was an accident?

Nope, I intentionally made it non-dialogue. I have seen some doujins in the past that mostly consists panel and pics, but no sound effects and comic balloons.

I supplied the dialogues in my last post in case someone gets puzzled what the panels meant, also for their convenience.
I meant her walking in on him but ok. Can't wait to see if you continue this.
I kind of like masaru and yoshino. They seem to be able to fit together and since tohma has his counterpart namami, I think she'd be a good sister to chika.
SnK Wrote:Twisted Just a try out...

Fan Service..

If this will be continued I might only go for three pages and no dialogues. Twisted

Ooh, I like it...

If you continue, you are going to get Ikuto out fo the water right?

It'd be nice to have Masaru and Tohma too....
[Image: signature.png]
Nicely done, I can't wait to see the rest of it...I think the no dialouge works well to this point, it's easy enough to understand without any words.
Ooh, Masaru should walk in later and tell Ikuto that if he's a real man he should fuck Yoshino with all he's got.
[Image: signature.png]
UnknownH Wrote:I meant her walking in on him but ok. Can't wait to see if you continue this.
I kind of like masaru and yoshino. They seem to be able to fit together and since tohma has his counterpart namami, I think she'd be a good sister to chika.

Yup, she walks in the usually quiet bath unaware Ikuto's already occupying it. >:D

Ikuto was surprised when it wasn't Masaru or Falcomon he has seen. Lucky him though, he gets an eyeful of Yoshino. >:D

I agree also with the Masaru x Yoshino couple, as well as Nanami and Touma. Hope the last episode will show Nanami and the other two Bio Hybrids living as changed persons after the battle with Yggdrasil 7D6.