Join our server on Discord

Digimon Savers Shorts
You're welcome. Ha ha. Nice end.
..Not hentai, But a gag manga of sorts inspired by those two Digimon the Best CD cover with songs from Adventure (01) up to Savers. (05)

These are but incomplete samples. I'll post the complete version (CC'ed and dialogues) very soon.

Taichi offering Masaru the Goggles for not to let him feel left out:

Masaru acting like a jerk and arrogantly refusing some 'snot-nosed kid's accessory' boasting that a real man like himself is beyond Goggles..And guess how Taichi replied:

Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
Ha. That's the Crest of Courage alright. Good work.
(02-11-2010 02:11 PM)UnknownH Wrote: Ha. That's the Crest of Courage alright. Good work.

LOL. Courageous even against real men.

It's nice to draw the classic goggle boys again after two frickin' years. o_o
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
Ha. I'm sure it is. It looks nice.
Completed Pages:

First.
End.
That really is hilarious. Boy, Davis is fanboy-like there. Very fanboy-like.
I love it!

And no one appeared to catch on to the KHII/Axel reference in the comments.... :P

You should definitely do more stuff with Digimon... :D

Any chance of some new hentai stuff soon?

Preferably NOT with Satsuma or the adults... (Sorry Digistar)
[Image: signature.png]
(02-14-2010 03:35 PM)CloneWarrior Wrote: And no one appeared to catch on to the KHII/Axel reference in the comments.... :P

Quinton Flynn FTW.

As for the upcoming Savers NSFW stuff, the likely one could be Ikuto rimming Peckmon, as requested by Renafan. (Need correction here, but he's the user here who usually posts Ofuro's works.)

Though I need confimation if Peckmon's gender bent or retains his original one.
Well, they're a good member so I just stopped wondering about RF's kind of pron. I don't get it but oh well.