Join our server on Discord

Digimon Savers Shorts
That's something alright. She'll enjoy it I'm sure.
(03-18-2009 08:47 AM)UnknownH Wrote: That's something alright. She'll enjoy it I'm sure.

Thanks for the comment! I do hope she indeed sees her sammich.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
Looks like Satsuma can handle Sugur's extreme manlyness. Franz Norstein would have exploded.

But aren't Sayuri's breasts a bit odd looking? Noticed that in a lot of your other pics aswell.
My apologies if this thread hasn't been active lately. Hopefully I can dish out more Savers adult stuff in the future.

To make up with the inactivity, the links below contain the Digimon action fan manga short I made recently. The Tamers are OC, but the Digimon partners themselves are official existing ones.

Page 1
Page 2
Page 3
Page 4
Last Page

Hopefully this'll suffice with the inactivity and all. Till the next time.
(03-27-2009 06:08 AM)Lilamon Wrote: Looks like Satsuma can handle Sugur's extreme manlyness. Franz Norstein would have exploded.

But aren't Sayuri's breasts a bit odd looking? Noticed that in a lot of your other pics aswell.

I know. Probably because I don't do hentai themed manga always.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
Oh ho! Welcome back! And with a delicious lil comic too! WELL DONE!! It had me at the edge of my seat and slightly turned on!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Huh. Nice work. I remember you were doing something like this.
In the Spirit of the Season, I'd like to share something I did for the past few weeks. This is a silent manga, similar to the Savers Ikuyo one:

Ist Page

2nd Page

3rd Page

Final Page

Season's Greetings!
Oh gosh! Yay!! XD That Gaomon is mocha brown~ I kinda like it!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Nice and very cute and holiday-y. Nice to see you still draw.
The last page is the same as the third though.
(12-26-2009 03:33 PM)UnknownH Wrote: Nice and very cute and holiday-y. Nice to see you still draw.
The last page is the same as the third though.

Fixed. Thanks for the reminder!